This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do all FPS gamers agree with my sig?

#51Ultimate_Nova_X(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 6:29:30 PM
squidcow posted...
WHY was my post removed for saying Americans are stupid

I know it's perfectly appropriate. But the mods are mostly Americans too you know.
---
We need an FPS where the US are the bad guys and China/Japan/Russia etc. are the good guys
#52squidcowPosted 2/22/2013 6:34:23 PM
All Americans all think that they are perfect but they have done a lot of bad things to indians and they are a very racist country
#53Ultimate_Nova_X(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 6:38:43 PM
squidcow posted...
All Americans all think that they are perfect but they have done a lot of bad things to indians and they are a very racist country

Not ALL Americans are like that. It's just that the ones that do are the most outspoken.
---
We need an FPS where the US are the bad guys and China/Japan/Russia etc. are the good guys
#54SunDevil77Posted 2/22/2013 6:41:03 PM
squidcow posted...

...I spent 3 months in Costa Rica one year taking care of famished children...Stop lumping us together.
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#55squidcowPosted 2/22/2013 6:52:29 PM
I apologise that is just how they are portrayed in the media and what the ones are like that I know
#56Splice_Posted 2/24/2013 5:12:20 AM
I hope it does come out so I can finally enjoy the rest of the worlds perspective.
#57nazacuckooPosted 2/24/2013 5:42:17 AM
Yes, people who don't like to kill their countrymen in a video game baffle me with their
stupidity.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
#58Halo_ForeverPosted 2/24/2013 7:30:45 AM
However, if you would put me in the shoes of the chinese nationalist soldiers fighting commies in the early 1900s (when I believe the communist party took over) then I would be all good with that. Just let me kill commies.

Chiang Kai Shek was just as morally corrupt as the guys who took over.

Also it was from the 1930s to 1949.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#59mjc0961Posted 2/24/2013 7:39:53 AM
No. Even if they twist the plot like that, it's still going to be another bland spunkgargleweewee game. How about some more interesting FPS titles instead of another military shooter?
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#60Last VampirePosted 2/24/2013 8:23:19 AM
lol @ the white supremacist not getting modded.

keep up the good work, gamefaqs
---
[Exit, pursued by a bear.]
GT:
LafayetteV