This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kotaku: SuperDAE, a hacker who hacked Microsoft network and ordered Durango

#21LightgamerPosted 2/22/2013 4:38:45 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
And now we know why Xbox Live was down for most of last weekend

Super Creatures posted...
Wait, it was? That's news to me. Amazing how when Live is down "for most of the weekend" and "spotty all week" it works amazingly flawless for me, and most other users, and not one word is ever mentioned on the support site.

ILikesCheese posted...
Hey Brainiac, you might want to take a gander at several threads posted this last Saturday and Sunday before you go sticking your foot in your mouth. There were Xbox Live Service announcements about the outages as well. How do those toes taste?

And thus the secret to shutting you up was discovered...

:D

I bet you feel really good about yourself. Good job kiddo. There is ice cream in the freezer for you, and don't forget to go to bed before 9.
---
Xbox Live: GodintheGalaxy, PSN: EuphoricJudas
#22mrhappyguy12345Posted 2/22/2013 5:20:49 PM
Lightgamer posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
ILikesCheese posted...

Wait, it was? That's news to me. Amazing how when Live is down "for most of the weekend" and "spotty all week" it works amazingly flawless for me, and most other users, and not one word is ever mentioned on the support site.

ILikesCheese posted...
Hey Brainiac, you might want to take a gander at several threads posted this last Saturday and Sunday before you go sticking your foot in your mouth. There were Xbox Live Service announcements about the outages as well. How do those toes taste?

I bet you feel really good about yourself. Good job kiddo. There is ice cream in the freezer for you, and don't forget to go to bed before 9.

He's like a pig that craps all over the place, then rolls around in it, in a state of pure ecstasy.
---
I love video games : )
#23josh924Posted 2/22/2013 5:34:07 PM
Funny how the TC makes a topic about SuperDAE, yet he refuses to acknowledge a rumor that SuperDAE himself started; that the next Xbox will have a controller and therefore won't be an "all Kinect, all the time" console like TC repeatedly insists.

"Controller

The Durango's control pad will be a "natural evolution" of the Xbox 360's pad, according to SuperDaE's info. While this suggests a near-identical layout—not necessarily a problem considering the cross-platform popularity of the layout with the PC—Xbox 360 controllers won't work with the Durango, as they use what Microsoft is calling a "new wireless technology."

http://kotaku.com/5982986/we-know-all-about-the-next-xbox-from-someone-who-says-theyve-got-one

Also, given who the TC is, I'm guessing he was trying to make MS look bad because "ZOMG! They got hax11!!", but the fact is that the article he links to says that SuperDAE has not only hacked MS, but also Blizzard, Epic, and presumably Sony. So, way to fail at that, TC.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#24ILikesCheesePosted 2/23/2013 9:47:18 AM
Lightgamer posted...

Yes, there is some Turkey Hill ice cream in the freezer. There's also some Beck's Sapphire in the fridge. I'm more in the mood for the latter. And yes, when people make blatantly incorrect and foolish statements, I do feel quite warm inside upon correcting them. I sense people are constantly correcting you as well, hence the hostility.

Now, ask your parents permission next time before you get on the internet and say silly things.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#25WinternovaPosted 2/23/2013 9:58:16 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
How do those toes taste?

How did you find out about my foot fetish?

Oh, you weren't talking to me...nevermind.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#26awsomeedgar77Posted 2/24/2013 9:35:53 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
ILikesCheese posted...

ILikesCheese posted...

Lol I'm sure he has a life to worry about not checking this particular thread every five minutes to check if a nobody on the internet responded to him. xD

Oh, I'm probably not coming back to this thread, not because I just don't want to make you look dumber but because I have stuff to do. :)
---
A lot of people out there think gaming is serious business and laughably a real skill to boot. I can only imagine they're not good at anything IRL. -vigorm0rtis
#27knives outPosted 2/24/2013 9:37:24 PM
-Damien- posted...
teehee23 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
My names Damien and I get bored with my PS3 so I come to this board.

The kid goes to the Wii U board too.
ps3 has no games so this keeps him busy.

um no, waiting to get summoned in Dark Souls

virginity status: intact
---
Remember.... violence is NEVER the answer. Sometimes, though, it's the question... and the answer is "Yes".
#28josh924Posted 2/24/2013 10:05:13 PM
awsomeedgar77 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
ILikesCheese posted...

ILikesCheese posted...

Lol I'm sure he has a life to worry about not checking this particular thread every five minutes to check if a nobody on the internet responded to him. xD

Oh, I'm probably not coming back to this thread, not because I just don't want to make you look dumber but because I have stuff to do. :)

Really? You have stuff to do besides bumping up a dead topic? I find that hard to believe.

And yes, if no one has posted in a topic for over 2 hours, that makes it a dead topic.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#29dj___rollPosted 2/25/2013 11:59:22 AM
Quote:awsomeedgar77 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
ILikesCheese posted...

ILikesCheese posted...

Really? You have stuff to do besides bumping up a dead topic? I find that hard to believe.

And yes, if no one has posted in a topic for over 2 hours, that makes it a dead topic.

@josh924

Random qualifier for a dead topic. Is no one allowed to post in a topic if its over 2 hours old? When did that rule happen?

Or are you just trying to find any way, even made up, to help your "argument"?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#30KtuluheroIIPosted 2/25/2013 12:01:19 PM
>kotaku
---
http://i.imgur.com/47zOc.jpg http://i.imgur.com/MsEGm.jpg
DMC Evolution: http://i.imgur.com/qQSFhCy.png