This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS4 stonger than 720?...

#31RedFive3Posted 2/22/2013 7:40:35 PM(edited)
RedFive3 posted...
RedFive3 posted...

The N64 was no where near as powerful as the ps2, tool.
Are you stupid? I said the PS1 was weaker than the N64 and the PS2 was weaker than the original Xbox. Two different gens.

You said NO such thing.

Lrn2enlgish.

Yes I did, learn reading comprehension. Eveyone got it but you.

Lrn2nottobestupid.

Nope, learn how to use conjunctions correctly.

You completely butchered your sentence and failed miserably at trying to make a point.

Nope, you are just not that bright. Deal with it. Some of us have it, some of you don't. Now, I am tired of arguing with an idiot, so piss off.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#32Carte360Posted 2/22/2013 7:45:30 PM
RedFive3 posted...
RedFive3 posted...
RedFive3 posted...

The N64 was no where near as powerful as the ps2, tool.
Are you stupid? I said the PS1 was weaker than the N64 and the PS2 was weaker than the original Xbox. Two different gens.

You said NO such thing.

Lrn2enlgish.

Yes I did, learn reading comprehension. Eveyone got it but you.

Lrn2nottobestupid.

Nope, learn how to use conjunctions correctly.

You completely butchered your sentence and failed miserably at trying to make a point.

Nope, you are just not that bright. Deal with it. Some of us have it, some of you don't. Now, I am tired of arguing with an idiot, so piss off.

Pft, being valedictorian in a school you couldn't afford with 5 years of work makes me 'not so bright'.

Peasants think their cool acting tough, poor guy.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#33cloud0123Posted 2/22/2013 7:50:39 PM
Why do people think ps3 is more powerful than 360? It could barely run multiplats and looked worse most of the time. Why? Simple- 360 GPU was better than PS4 and it had shared RAM with processor.

Blu Ray was better that's about it.
#34RedFive3Posted 2/22/2013 7:52:15 PM
Lol, nice come back. I won, you lost....... deal with it. Everyone in this topic knew what I meant, but you. That means you are stupid. No offense, but hey, we all can't be as smart as Einstein.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#35jessica73Posted 2/22/2013 7:54:51 PM
He should have had a respectively there, but it looks like everyone normal knew what he meant
---
http://i.imgur.com/wq8E1t2.jpg
#36Carte360Posted 2/22/2013 8:17:15 PM
RedFive3 posted...
Lol, nice come back. I won, you lost....... deal with it. Everyone in this topic knew what I meant, but you. That means you are stupid. No offense, but hey, we all can't be as smart as Einstein.

Ah, the famous, "everyone agrees with me" remark. Always used in times when the person is scared/afraid of being embarrassed for their mistakes.

At least I know your emotional state is on edge.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#37XeonexFlashPosted 2/22/2013 8:27:43 PM
Go Somy! Wooooooooooooooooooooooo8oooooooooooooooooo8z
---
A higher-dimensional entity can shatter your consciousness field with its emotions alone, causing you to experience eternal blackness with no sense of time. -X
#38_Elite_Bushido_Posted 2/22/2013 8:30:16 PM(edited)
Well Playstation has been the more powerful machine every gen, so I would assume so...

the PS2 was weaker than the Gamecube and Xbox, even the dreamcast
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#39RedFive3Posted 2/22/2013 8:32:34 PM(edited)
RedFive3 posted...

Ah, the famous, "everyone agrees with me" remark. Always used in times when the person is scared/afraid of being embarrassed for their mistakes.

At least I know your emotional state is on edge.

Lol, no. I just like making you look like more of an idiot. Just drop it kid, it is not that big of a deal. You just read my post wrong, and jumped to a conclusion. I have done it myself, but at least I can admit when I do it.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
#40Super CreaturesPosted 2/22/2013 8:33:10 PM
cloud0123 posted...
Why do people think ps3 is more powerful than 360?

Might have something to do with the fact that it is, when all you look at is tech specs, and not actual implementation.

Technically speaking, the Cell processor is more powerful than the 360's CPU.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.