This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

pins all disappeared, hulu won't work ... ???

#1djrudenPosted 2/22/2013 1:40:35 PM
Yesterday my xbox was working fine. Today I turn it on to watch Hulu and I go into the pins section and they are all gone....

So I go to recently played and select hulu, then hulu+ tells me it is not available - even tho it works fine on my ps3 as I test that now.

I also tried to re-pin my stuff thinking the new update wiped them out or something and I get a message saying there's a problem with pins.

Does anybody know what's going on here? Is it a bigger prob or is my xbox failing or something?
#2pavornocturnusPosted 2/22/2013 2:02:47 PM
I'm having exactly the same problem. All my pins are gone and when I try to repin my games it says there is a problem with pins.

Strange thing: several weeks ago I could not delete the pin of the Most Wanted 2012 Demo. I did delete the demo itself (the huge 1gb file), but the pin instead of giving me the option to remove it it said "Add to your pins". On top of that it had a buy button with the price of "-1".

I contacted the MS support. First they said to redownload my account and delete the update cache. None of this worked. After 2 weeks they contacted me and said this is a official bug that will be addressed in a future system update.

Last week an update came but it did not solve the problem of the undeletable Most Wanted 2012 Demo Pin.

And now suddenly all my pins are gone and I'm unable to add more.

Maybe they tried to remove the former bug but introduced another bug?
#3djruden(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 2:14:40 PM
Dang. Thanks for the info.
#4chuckboston2k3Posted 2/22/2013 2:48:06 PM
I got the same issue when trying to launch and pin Vevo.

According to Major Nelson, there is a system wide issue happening right now.
---
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: DrHeinzDoof PSN: OptimusDad
#5masblasPosted 2/22/2013 4:22:21 PM
I was just going to post a topic about this because it's happening to me too. I'm really pissed because I had so much DLC there to help me keep track of it all and now it's gone.

Wonder if this has anything to do with that update the other day?
#6old_school227Posted 2/22/2013 4:24:43 PM
sorry you have to be an xbox live Diamond member now.
---
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
#7PutHaggarInSFPosted 2/22/2013 4:28:03 PM
Yeah, my pins aren't there either
---
http://i.minus.com/iyi2ItPQPd3Pm.gif Marn liiiiike
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#8rockyoumonkeysPosted 2/22/2013 6:33:46 PM
I've never used Pins, but I tried to assign one today and it didn't work.

Recent update probably broke them.
---
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Reading: Great North Road, P. Hamilton