This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite Mario Kart Clones

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Favorite Mario Kart Clones
2 years ago#1
Because i feel like asking, what is your favorite Mario Kart clone? Mines are Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed and Crash Team Racing.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#3
just because its a kart racer doesnt make it a clone of mario kart.
---
my hands smell like cantaloupe , everyone should come over here and sniff my hands.
2 years ago#4
sonic is the next best thing to mario kart...
nothing else really comes close cept crash team racing maybe
---
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php
2 years ago#5
Crash team racing on the ps1. I still play it sometimes on ps2
2 years ago#6
So nothing really good in the indie games?
---
xbox live - wcwwolf
Pantera to Rock Band!!
2 years ago#7
Chocobo Racing
---
PSN: NaturaIBorn
2 years ago#8
darkhare posted...
just because its a kart racer doesnt make it a clone of mario kart.

you're right. that and the fact it shared other similarities with mario kart made it a clone.
---
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't
2 years ago#9
Too bad there isn't quite anything like Wipeout on the 360. I guess it's a dying genre. The closest thing we have is Fatal Inertia, which isn't bad, but doesn't hold a candle to Wipeout.
---
Do you know the "Sulu Dance?"
2 years ago#10
karvinyereizowt posted...
Too bad there isn't quite anything like Wipeout on the 360. I guess it's a dying genre. The closest thing we have is Fatal Inertia, which isn't bad, but doesn't hold a candle to Wipeout.

Bro, Wipeout is Sony's Playstation. Also, this is about kart racers. Wipeout and Fatal Inertia are futuristic racers....though I do agree with you. We need more futuristic racers. I wish Nintendo did more F-zero games because F-zero Gx has real crazy tracks that you can't help but love.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Favorite Mario Kart Clones

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived