This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Microsoft has lost every good exclusive they had

#41kingwutuguPosted 2/22/2013 8:36:12 PM
Samurai showdown sen, hopefully if its exclusive again they make it better

N3 games aren't that bad either, wonder if they will be making anymore.
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#42JigSawXPosted 2/22/2013 9:29:44 PM
crackdown
alan wake
forza
pgr
halo
gears
perfect dark
banio
conker
kameo
fable
lost odyssey
#43somebody336Posted 2/22/2013 9:58:09 PM
Trials Evolution ftw
---
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/565290-barbarian-the-ultimate-warrior
#44zinsindettaPosted 2/22/2013 9:59:24 PM
State of Decay > every other system exclusive in 2013 imo
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#45XenobowPosted 2/22/2013 10:19:52 PM
Tales of Vesperia
and some other jrpgs.
#46sythierius(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 2:54:29 AM
Xenobow posted...
Tales of Vesperia
and some other jrpgs.

There is another of the best exclusives. Atlus and Bamco are liking Sony and Nintendo more than MS now.
#47CyricsServantPosted 2/23/2013 5:06:30 AM
King_Burnout posted...
but that's beside the point. he wasn't saying that xbox got more exclusives, he was saying sony had more high profile exclusives go multiplatform this gen...and he's correct.

Well ****. You're right, I misread that.

As for Sony losing more high profile exclusives, maybe. Better exclusives though? That's debatable.

Sure, Bioshock and Mass Effect are the obvious ones, but there were a lot of other good PC/360 franchises that migrated over to the PS3. I'm talking about the Elder Scrolls (one of the reasons a friend of mine bought the 360 over the PS3), newer Splinter Cell games (with Blacklist), Dead Rising, Condemned, Deadly Premonition, Saints Row, Star Ocean, Overlord, Two Worlds, Limbo, Braid, etc.

Really though, I think we're just witnessing the death of the 3rd party exclusive. Everyone is going multiplat because that's where the money is.
#48SunDevil77Posted 2/23/2013 5:57:55 AM
sythierius posted...
Xenobow posted...
Tales of Vesperia
and some other jrpgs.

There is another of the best exclusives. Atlus and Bamco are liking Sony and Nintendo more than MS now.

Ah, no wonder. TC is an obnoxious Japanese game junkie.
They are not the only games out there, and chances are, if you love japanese games so much...you won't like Xbox.

Go away, we don't take kindly to your kind here.
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#49TheArcadePosted 2/23/2013 10:04:17 AM
King_Burnout posted...
CyricsServant posted...
TheArcade posted...
You'd have to be ******* insane to think Sony took more important exclusives.

I must be ******* insane then.

I like my 360 . . . a lot, actually. Perhaps the biggest reason is that it gives me access to a number of PC games I can't play on my PS3, and my actual PC struggles just to play games like Penumbra. Stuff like the Left 4 Dead series, the Fable series, Divinity 2: DKS, Bastion, Super Meat Boy, etc. Really good stuff though.

Here's the thing though. I could come up with a list of 20 great PS3 exclusives worth owning no problem, but I'd actually struggle to come up with a list of 10 great 360 only exclusives.

Now maybe Halo, Gears, and Forza print more money than Gran Turismo, God of War, and Uncharted/Killzone . . . I don't know, I don't really care. But at the end of the day I have no problem saying that the PS3 has better exclusives overall, and my opinion isn't a unique one.

now see i have both machines, and i'm in the opposite position. i can easily think of 20 xbox exclusives worth owning, and would struggle to make a list of 10 for the PS3....

but that's beside the point. he wasn't saying that xbox got more exclusives, he was saying sony had more high profile exclusives go multiplatform this gen...and he's correct.

Appreciate the back-up, ya took the words right out of my mouth, literally. Our friend here missed the point. It wasn't initially about how much time it takes to come up with 20 or so exclusives for each and even if it was I have a really hard time coming up with 20 PS3 exclusives that I like whereas Xbox 360 I can select 20 games no sweat, and saying your opinion isn't unique under this subject is irrelevant, I still know folks who are saying PS3 has no games lol. Of course I know better but not every one agrees PS3 is sitting on some magical library.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#50TheArcadePosted 2/23/2013 10:12:40 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
sythierius posted...
Xenobow posted...
Tales of Vesperia
and some other jrpgs.

Ah, no wonder. TC is an obnoxious Japanese game junkie.
They are not the only games out there, and chances are, if you love japanese games so much...you won't like Xbox.

Go away, we don't take kindly to your kind here.

Even if he wants to try to play the race card by his logic Sega and Cave like Xbox a helluvalot more than Sony & Nintendo. Sega offering up Guardian Heroes and Virtual On not to mention the Sega Vintage Collection WITH online play something the Genesis Collection is lacking. Then there's SNK who afforded Xbox 360 top tier fighting games. Also Mistwalker provided 360 with arguably the best JRPG this gen. There are plenty of Japanese games to be had on 360 just ask Gabrius.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends