This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will you continue to play Xbox360 games after PS4 and new XBox arrival?

#1HerrxPosted 2/22/2013 4:12:05 PM
Topic
---
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca
#2TravarkothPosted 2/22/2013 4:12:59 PM
Yes.
---
What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?
--Bastila Shan
#3JukainPosted 2/22/2013 4:13:19 PM
Yes. I'm set for the rest of this year at least, even well into next year if not all the way through. Plus, it gives me time to truly see which console is better for me. It's the sensible thing to do.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#4SunDevil77Posted 2/22/2013 4:13:27 PM
I gotta play through Dante's Inferno one more time
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#5TravarkothPosted 2/22/2013 4:13:52 PM
I gotta play through Dante's Inferno one more time

Haha, I was wondering if anyone else would recognize TC.
---
What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?
--Bastila Shan
#6CapwnDPosted 2/22/2013 4:14:42 PM
Until a new Forza and Gran Turismo game, yes for sure. And for some of my favorite go-to games like REZ HD, Child of Eden, Decimation X3, and Trials. ANd it's nice having my favorite go-to games downloaded and ready to launch instead of on disk.
---
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss
#7HambodiasPosted 2/22/2013 4:31:29 PM
yeah, more than likely especially since GTA5 releases pretty late in this year and i play each GTA for like 1 or 2 years before i get tired of it. (I still play Red Dead and i've had that game since release which is almost 3 years ago)
---
Dertbag Design
#8darkharePosted 2/22/2013 4:33:40 PM
for atlest a year or year half afterwards, i have no intentions of buying the next console until i see what direction their taking it.
---
my hands smell like cantaloupe , everyone should come over here and sniff my hands.
#9foodeater4Posted 2/22/2013 4:37:20 PM(edited)
Im planning on playing Elder Scrolls Online and Wildstar looks pretty nice too. Assuming no delays ES is coming in December I think. If I like an MMO I tend to play for 6months to a year, often more. So by then both systems should be established and I will buy whatever one is better for me at that time.

Plus Im sure there will be other good 360 games to play that arent even really announced yet. So far this year the only thing I'm buying is Tomb Raider and the new Gears, RE Revelations, prolly Injustice too, but Im sure there will be more games later in the year. Plus I still have to try the Dead Space Series, Bioshock, most likely another mass effect trilogy playthrough somewhere. And whatever other random game I ahve pulls me back in to replay. So yeah definatly not buying either console at launch.
#10Mumble_Posted 2/22/2013 4:37:23 PM
I don't buy consoles on release date, so yes.
---
HELLO!!!