This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Medal of Honor Warfighter is underrated!

#1Neo1661Posted 2/22/2013 4:16:37 PM
Wow! First hour or so is quite awful because it's incredibly linear, you've got zero space to really move around In (opens up more later on) and no idea what's really going on story wise. After the first hour or so it opens up and gives you bit more freedom and that is where the real fun starts. It sounds incredible, the cutscense look weird but great, the brilliant voice cast from last game is back, the soundtrack is fantastic, it has it's touching moments, looks amazing, awesome driving sections and smooth quick gameplay.

The only other thing I didn't like (apart from awful first hour) was the way the story is told and constant jumping between characters. This is why I couldn't follow story but I blame myself partly for noy paying enough attention.

What are your thoughts? Underrated or pure crap?
---
http://i.imgur.com/bKCUN.gif
#2KIngdomSora50Posted 2/22/2013 4:21:16 PM
It isn't, it's just bad bad bad.
#3TheFeshPincePosted 2/22/2013 4:21:35 PM
It's definitely underrated... it's better than MoH 2010 and that got better reviews. Also, the MP is a nice change from BF and CoD.
---
You wanna make me a sandwich?
#4SunDevil77Posted 2/22/2013 5:26:36 PM
No, it's not. It deserves the hate it got.

It was 20 times worse than Aliens, but it looked pretty, so it didn't get as much seething hate. (And it isn't exactly an important franchise, anymore)
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.