This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think Microsoft is stupid enough to not have marketplace transfer?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you think Microsoft is stupid enough to not have marketplace transfer?
2 years ago#1
I will buy a nextbox on launch if it has BC and content transfer.

Hell, if it has no BC but still has content transfer, I will buy it in a few years over the ps4.
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
2 years ago#2
Sadly, yes.
---
HELLO!!!
2 years ago#3
why? Why would they fumble this perfect opportunity to buy fans over?

all this content on my 360 HDD, why buy a new console when it won't transfer? It means I should wait 3 years for good games.
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
2 years ago#4
i seriously doubt it.
---
my hands smell like cantaloupe , everyone should come over here and sniff my hands.
2 years ago#5
Idk, having no digital content transfer seems like a way to screw the consumer over.
---
Don't read this sig.
2 years ago#6
With this upcoming sale being one of the biggest in Xbox Live history, I suspect they're going to include DD transfers.
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
2 years ago#7
If that is the case, I feel much more confident in buying a new xbox console at launch.

There may not be a whole lot of new games, but I can still play the XBLA stuff then it lessens the blow.
---
2 years ago#8
I don't understand the desire for this. It's not like when the new consoles come out your old one will disappear.
---
Support your developer. Buy new.
2 years ago#9
I think they're that dumb, but I hope they aren't. Anything I paid for, that I do not have a physical copy of should transfer to the new XBOX. It's attached to our gamertags so we should be able to download it on the new console free of charge.
2 years ago#10
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
I think they're that dumb

Hm...is that why Microsoft is one of the largest tech corporations out there?
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you think Microsoft is stupid enough to not have marketplace transfer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived