This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why isn't FF7 on Xbox Live Arcade?

#31Stray_ZeroPosted 2/23/2013 2:08:00 PM
Well, if its any indication, Castlevania:SotN was on XBLA, but that was from Konami, so...
---
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#32Silent Sniper IVPosted 2/23/2013 4:10:18 PM
chrcol posted...
FF7, FFX etc are not even on PSN for sony. So I think it appearing on xbox is minimal chance given square seem to be more loyal to sony than xbox.

FF7 is. They're holding off on FFX because they're releasing an HD version soon.
---
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned
#33SupernautusPosted 2/23/2013 5:34:30 PM
Silent Sniper IV posted...
chrcol posted...
FF7, FFX etc are not even on PSN for sony. So I think it appearing on xbox is minimal chance given square seem to be more loyal to sony than xbox.

FF7 is. They're holding off on FFX because they're releasing an HD version soon.

8 and 9 also are available on PSN as well as some of the earlier ones.
#34scythecamPosted 2/23/2013 7:20:31 PM
Super Creatures posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
Square Enix desperately needs corporate restructuring.

Making that describe 2 separate companies, or at least divisions of a company, would be a good start.

Square was good, Enix was good, SquareEnix sucks ass.

This is a pretty good summation, though i dont sit in first class on the se hate-train.
---
One-and-Donecos
#35airfoemoePosted 2/23/2013 7:23:18 PM
They'd have to port it. I'd prefer it be on the 3DS.
---
http://www.schtserv.com/connect.php
^ go here if u wanna play Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube, Dreamcast,and PC (for free)
#36PatlaborAV98Posted 2/23/2013 7:23:52 PM
who the hell would want to play that overrated drivel? Final Fantasy VI was better hands down, more evil villain not to mention the double/triple corsses in it
---
I think that's a rocket-powered confessional booth.
#37Super CreaturesPosted 2/23/2013 7:33:15 PM
PatlaborAV98 posted...
who the hell would want to play that overrated drivel?

Well, there are some fans of that "overrated drivel," and then there are people like me who would like to play it again to possibly give it a fair chance, instead of basing their dislike on a single playthrough from a decade ago that, due to piss poor memory anyway, they barely remember.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#38squidney2k1Posted 2/23/2013 7:34:01 PM
3/10
---
\m/ (O_o) \m/ Alan Wake deserves a full sequel. Xenosaga Deserves a full sequel. Dark Cloud deserves a full sequel.
#39PatlaborAV98Posted 2/25/2013 6:49:47 AM
i finished it a few times (on the ps1 and even the pc version), but it is overrated though and also the scene with Aeris/Aerith didnt phase me at all.

my friends were ranting and raving about it by the end of it but with me i was left feeling meh

yet several times in final fantasy 6 there was alot of times where the game got me
---
I think that's a rocket-powered confessional booth.