This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is the disc screwed?

#21grizzmoePosted 2/23/2013 8:19:09 AM
i had the same exact issue with a used copy of mortal kombat vs DC i bought recently it didnt really have any scratches either, i brought it back and exchanged it for the only other copy they had which had a couple small scratches yet worked perfectly fine
#22master_gamr1231Posted 2/23/2013 8:23:38 AM
It sounds like the problem is the 360, not the disc. I mean, it's saying to put the disc in an Xbox 360. So the system is reading it as a DVD, not a game. I had the same problem with my old 360 but all my discs work fine with my S.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#23Res5(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 8:37:45 AM
I have a slim, only a few months old, and every other game works fine in it. It's just this one. The disc DOES have some heavy warping on it so I wonder if that's it. I'll try the install thing but if not then I'll be going to Gamestop tonight. I'm a regular there so I'll be more likely to be worked with probably. I don't hate Gamestop like others but it's true of anywhere that the more you go in the more likely the employees are gonna treat you better as a customer. Happens all the time at Starbucks and Subway around the place I work. :P
---
Welcome....to the next best thing
http://highresgaming.blogspot.com