This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is the disc screwed?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So is the disc screwed?

User Info: grizzmoe

4 years ago#21
i had the same exact issue with a used copy of mortal kombat vs DC i bought recently it didnt really have any scratches either, i brought it back and exchanged it for the only other copy they had which had a couple small scratches yet worked perfectly fine

User Info: master_gamr1231

4 years ago#22
It sounds like the problem is the 360, not the disc. I mean, it's saying to put the disc in an Xbox 360. So the system is reading it as a DVD, not a game. I had the same problem with my old 360 but all my discs work fine with my S.
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!

User Info: Res5

4 years ago#23
I have a slim, only a few months old, and every other game works fine in it. It's just this one. The disc DOES have some heavy warping on it so I wonder if that's it. I'll try the install thing but if not then I'll be going to Gamestop tonight. I'm a regular there so I'll be more likely to be worked with probably. I don't hate Gamestop like others but it's true of anywhere that the more you go in the more likely the employees are gonna treat you better as a customer. Happens all the time at Starbucks and Subway around the place I work. :P the next best thing
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So is the disc screwed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived