This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Crysis 3 multiplayer could of been a COD contender, but its so unbalanced

#11Surv1valismPosted 2/23/2013 7:55:13 PM
I don't find it unbalanced at all. no horrid hit detection or lag comp. the camo? well it does make a noise so meh.
---
GT: Astro ZomBz
PSN: IThe_WretchedI http://www.listal.com/list/game-collection-astrozombie29 (not finished)
#12zyxomma100Posted 2/23/2013 7:59:12 PM
Crysis 3 multiplayer couldn't of been a COD contender....the name doesn't start with Call of Duty:

It only took 2 replies to get the truth.
#13NakedSnake1986(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 8:01:59 PM
the lag in this game is horrible, I'm not sure if its xbl or ea but its bad. maybe because its release week.

I played crysis 2 online and it was a horrible rush effort. this time they actually made an online game worth playing months after the single player is beat.

I do find the game unbalanced but not like extremely unbalanced. if your playing this on an sdtv or a very old hd set you're going to have trouble online because I play on an excellent set and it is very hard detecting enemies cloaked while camping.

also killing in this game takes more shots than cod, it not a simple quick spray like Cod unless you get a head shot.

like I said the final product is way different than the final build thank god.
---
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
#14QuBixPosted 2/23/2013 8:05:33 PM
Why is the TC always mentioning COD? Is he opposed with COD or does he actually COD is the cream of the crop when it comes to mp fps games?

As for Crysis 3, it's great and the sp is where it's at. The mp is fun but there are other games that do it better. However I fully support this great game and every fps fan should at least try it.
---
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
#15josh924Posted 2/23/2013 8:46:10 PM
I haven't played Crysis 3 yet, but I would have spent a lot more time playing Crysis 2 multiplayer if it weren't the most lag ridden online game I've ever played. Seriously, I would unload half a clip into the back of an opponent's head, only for him to turn around and kill me with 2 shots. Of course, the killcam would show that I only fired 3 shots and that they all missed his head.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.