This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

well microsoft is screwing over my friend

#21randomweirdoPosted 2/25/2013 12:30:23 AM
Oh, so it's MS's fault that your friend can't remember information that he specified?

No seriously, they only store what he gave them, it's his responsibility to remember it or write it down and to keep stuff up to date if the email cannot be accessed any longer. If that is too difficult for your friend, then he needs to never again spend money on the internet because that simple fact isn't going to change no matter what company you have an account with.
#22ILikesCheesePosted 2/25/2013 7:31:31 AM
JanayBerry posted...
Using my same email address since high school (made it in 1998 before my son was born). I had not had any issues with the Security thingy since I confirmed my info. I just believe soe people create random informagion just to quickly get online without taking that stuff serious....I'll be DAMNED if I lost access to all that simply because I didn't use information I could easily know.

Good lord. Did you FINISH high school? Or drop out in order to get a full time job at Burger King cause you knocked your girlfriend up?
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?