This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Xbox live online isnt free, then I'll go the PS4 sony route

#91lelewowPosted 2/24/2013 6:02:25 PM
If PS4 makes you pay for Online, then my console days are over, I will not pay for something i already pay for (plus I don't play online at all, i just buy games online)
---
You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you - Silent Bob
#92ILikesCheesePosted 2/24/2013 8:02:05 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
S***, going to Red Lobster with my girlfriend this week cost almost twice that.

Red Lobster.....Why? WHY?!?!?!?!?
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#93SupernautusPosted 2/25/2013 4:20:47 AM
lelewow posted...
If PS4 makes you pay for Online, then my console days are over, I will not pay for something i already pay for (plus I don't play online at all, i just buy games online)

You won't pay for something you already pay for? Well, if sony, and microsoft both charge for online play you will no longer be paying for online gaming, therefore you're not paying twice.
#94WinternovaPosted 2/25/2013 12:36:14 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
S***, going to Red Lobster with my girlfriend this week cost almost twice that.

Red Lobster.....Why? WHY?!?!?!?!?

Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#95dcn2424Posted 2/25/2013 7:19:31 PM
Supernautus posted...
lelewow posted...

You won't pay for something you already pay for? Well, if sony, and microsoft both charge for online play you will no longer be paying for online gaming, therefore you're not paying twice.

He meant that he already pays for a high speed internet connection, so he doesn't want to pay again to play online.
#96randomweirdoPosted 2/25/2013 8:32:52 PM
rhiebert80 posted...
mjc0961 posted...
If anyone thinks all of PSN is going to remain free with all that new online stuff Sony showed last week, they're nuts. Online play might stay free if we're lucky, but a lot of that stuff is going behind a pay wall.

Do you really think sony is going to charge for it? They are not as stupid as MS. They won't charge.

When they do charge for something.We get amazing free games. The rest of the stuff won't be charged at all.

Sorry Xbox fans. XBL is for suckers. Sony wins.

Sony isn't as stupid as MS because they make online free?

More like Sony is downright moronic for not charging for something people will pay for. and something that costs them money to provide. They may continue to have a free level of membership, but doubtful if it will allow the most popular features.

Wii U is likely going to be the only one with free online. With Microsoft and Sony it is more likely to be a matter of who provides the better service for the money.
#97singhellotakuPosted 2/25/2013 11:57:41 PM
I almost hope sony charges, the ps3's online system was crap, I don't like paying for live but I always felt I got my moneys worth
#98xcmon3yx2Posted 2/26/2013 1:42:23 PM
XBL has been going for 10 years now, it has 6,000,000+ members. You think Microsoft would cut 10's of millions of dollars from there profit, by making XBL free, didn't think so, have fun on ps4
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/HakudoshiV77360
Let's Play, and Guides