This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

xbox720 vs ps4

#11SunDevil77Posted 2/24/2013 5:04:12 PM
That's where you're wrong. Sony has less exclusives than Microsoft.
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#12FallowHorizonPosted 2/24/2013 5:04:35 PM
ya
---
Abandoning our oath to the sword, another victim lost to the leaf.
I think I'll stay for a while. Lotus leaves, taste so, so sweet.
#13richboy900Posted 2/24/2013 5:05:03 PM
RKZX2 posted...
exclusives? haha. how many did Sony lose? let's see. off the top of my head. GTA, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear. OP. check your facts before posting.

Ace combat and Tekken as well
#14Arucard05Posted 2/24/2013 5:05:29 PM
That's where you're wrong. Sony has less exclusives than Microsoft.

*Punches Sunny*

Stop feeding him. He only becomes stronger.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#15Wizzl241Posted 2/24/2013 5:16:27 PM
It's better than bad.

...it's good!
---
I like video games.
PSN Vita/XBL: Wizzl241
#16riddlebox89Posted 2/24/2013 5:45:15 PM
kol5001 posted...
ok sony has the most exclusives out of all systems so lets not go there sir, final fantasy was not ever only playstation final fantasy 7,8,9,10 were, metal gear soild is still is sony but they still make sub games for multiplat, why you think you didnt get MGS4, why you think at the ps4 event square enix came on stage to announce they have a new final fantasy only for ps4, why is we only getting ff versus 13, dude sony is the best ya would not of had dark souls if i was not for demon souls lol at you fanboys.

Actually no, the 360 has more exclusives compared to the PS3.

So what if 7, 8, 9 and 10 were on Sony consoles, that doesn't make it a Sony franchise.

Metal Gear Solid was NEVER a Sony franchise, and lol, subgames only being multiplatform, ALL of the future MGS games are going to be multiplatform.

360 didn't get MGS4 because the game was developed using an engine that was designed with the PS3 in mind, porting it to the 360 would mean remaking the game entirely, which obviously they don't see as being worth it.

You wanna see a sickening fanboy? Look in the mirror kid.

RKZX2 posted...
exclusives? haha. how many did Sony lose? let's see. off the top of my head. GTA, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear. OP. check your facts before posting.

GTA a Sony exclusive? No, that franchise was never exclusive to Sony.
Neither was Metal Gear.
Or Final Fantasy.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#17art_of_the_killPosted 2/24/2013 6:04:53 PM
RKZX2 posted...

They both lost a fair amount of exclusives.

MS lost the entire Mass Effect trilogy.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#18SIC101Posted 2/24/2013 6:13:45 PM
Blu ray has nothing to do with it, it makes it more annoying to pirate the games because of there file size thats all
---
http://homepage.mac.com/david.rodriguez/ram.jpg
#19slowdog76Posted 2/25/2013 12:25:03 AM
kol5001 posted...
ok i am a playstation fanboy but im not here to jump on ya console, i wanna put some thoughts in ya head, cause today they just poped up in mine, these are my top 10 thoughts.

1. xbox360 had party chat and thats what made it sell well, but ps4 will have it to and something far better then that, what will xbox user say about psn now.

2. both will be bluray meaning you cant hack the new console good luck trying.

3.ps4 free online and xbox720 will still charge
4. exclusives are none existing on xbox720 you just lost destiny
5. will you continue for the same none sense games kinect pushes and 3 games you relied on which are gears, halo, forza?

6. drive club might take out forza for best racing game we just got to see.

7. xbox720 will charge and the always online feature is stupid
8. what if you cant buy used games like what is being said
9.how will xbox compete against sony this time if the playing field is even or in sony favor

10. ar the xbox720 meeting will they show new ip's ? or be the same.

yawn. i know....troll....but anyway

1. it was blatantly obvious that ps4 would have to create something to rival and improve on xbl. if you think ms will not move their own service forward to something that at the very least is identical to what sony have announced, you are deluded. also, most of the features sony announced have been rumoured for xbox next for months anyway

2. who cares. piracy is bad

3. ps online will be a paid for service. multiple reports on this.

4. hard to base that assumption off less than a dozen ps4 games announced and zero xbox games.

5. ur english is appalling on this one and not exactly sure what you are getting it. however. kinect? i counter with PS Move

6. might. might not. it wont offer the cutomisation though

7. yh, u said that once. and back at question 3, you were wrong. still are.

8. what if

9. well, considering the ps3 was a more powerful machine than 360.....

10. cant predict the future.

lets throw some questions back at you then

1. it looks distinctly like youtube will not be supported. bad move?
2. what if all this streaming of old games doesn't happen for years?
3. what if all these nice snazzy features are based on the user having a half decent internet connection and if you dont, all the background downloading completely chokes the system
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#20VanderZooPosted 2/25/2013 1:18:21 AM
The big selling point for the 360 was the online, now that Sony has matched and succeeded everything the original 360 has done, how will MS justify people having to pay to play online?

Trophies, headset bundled in with every PS4, cross game chat and invites, live streaming, Sony has stated with Gakai they now have the fastest gaming network ever developed. Background downloading, you can play/stream games while you download them etc etc.

I don't see how MS will be able to convince anyone but the idiots out there that paying to play is justified.

Sony charges for PlayStation Plus, but most people agree that that's actually good value for money, Live, I'm sorry to say, is just going to be a rip off next gen. I mean seriously, what can they honestly offer that will justify a subscription?

Can anyone think of anything?