This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's looking more official that Gearbox stole money from Sega for their own work

#21WinternovaPosted 2/24/2013 8:02:29 PM
bronze4v4pro posted...
ive been right about everything on this board other than that one hiccup.

You're as right as a broken digital clock.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#22superweskerPosted 2/24/2013 8:07:43 PM
I just started playing this and am about an hour into it. It is extremely sad that this game is as bad as the reviews said. Even if it released at 30 bucks i would have felt robbed
---
WELCOMETOTHENEXTLEVEL...............GT: crazydaygo
#23NakedSnake1986Posted 2/24/2013 8:18:47 PM(edited)
I'm pretty sure the money Sega gave to Gearbox went into Randy's joint twinkie account he has with Gabe Newell, which they use to buy thousands of twinkies and eat them all while discussing projects that have been announced for years and will never see the life of day. Then they both laugh and eat snicker doodles.
---
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
#24DoukouPosted 2/24/2013 8:27:15 PM
NakedSnake1986 posted...
I'm pretty sure the money Sega gave to Gearbox went into Randy's joint twinkie account he has with Gabe Newell, which they use to buy thousands of twinkies and eat them all while discussing projects that have been announced for years and will never see the life of day. Then they both laugh and eat snicker doodles.

Lol, very rude but funny
---
Don't read this sig.
#25Allaster111Posted 2/24/2013 8:34:52 PM
oasisbeyond posted...
Same guys who made Duke Nukem... What did you expect? PS: Don't let them finish any other projects , either they suck, or they have no time to do what they really want to.

I was willing to give them a pass on Duke since that was in dev hell for a while. I figured that it HAD to be a rush job since whoever was the financial backer was probably REALLY itching to finally see some money from the project.

But A:CM is just a **** move disaster.
#26EvilCactusPosted 2/24/2013 8:35:55 PM
And to think that Sega turned down the Obsidian Aliens prototype for this
---
sig here
#27Dragon Nexus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 8:55:56 PM
Those are 5's and 6's, unless you're using a horribly broken scale that has no place in legitimate critique.

Errr...not sure what you're getting at with this statement.
If a game is average, the review sites tend to give it a 7. 6 marks a game as highly unpolished but playable and below 6 is terrible. I don't make the numbers up, I just go by how the review sites do it.

i told you guys that randy pitchfork guy is a sleezeball. I called it from day one. Sure, he may look overjoyed and a great guy during interviews, but when you really get to know him, he is a sleezeball. Plain and simple.

ive been right about everything on this board other than that one hiccup.

You have absolutely no right to be smug about calling out a shady games developer who ended up embezzling money from his company to pay for other projects.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#28Rome218Posted 2/24/2013 8:58:48 PM
Did the game sell well? If it did sell well, can Sega be upset?

There are people who like this game, but it seems like the reaction from most people have not been that positive. I still want to play it just for the co-op.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
#29The DevourerPosted 2/24/2013 9:00:51 PM
oasisbeyond posted...
Same guys who made Duke Nukem... What did you expect? PS: Don't let them finish any other projects , either they suck, or they have no time to do what they really want to.

They didn't make DNF. Holy ****.
---
FX6100, HD7970, 8G DDR3 1600, 750G/400/1T SATA2/3, 700W, Logitech G5/G510, Win7
XPS16 - i7 720QM, 6G DDR3@1333, 500G SATA, HD4670 1G, Win7
#30stargazer1981Posted 2/24/2013 9:17:27 PM(edited)
Trugamer posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...
That sounds like something that would happen in Wall Street.

Yeah we need the federal gov and Obama to take over the gaming industry to save us from lousy developers </mass sarcasm>

HEY LOOK GUISE, SOMEONE MADE A "CLEVER" JOKE ABOUT OBAMA ON A GAMING FORUM!

LOOOOOOK!

/over emphatic caps
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi