This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New to Microsoft and need some recommendations

#11GorillaOnRoofPosted 2/24/2013 6:49:35 PM
Guardian Heroes
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#12timeywimey(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 7:02:46 PM
Dyno_Storm posted...
timeywimey posted...
Dyno_Storm posted...
Castle Crashers is worth giving a shot. It's an XBLA 2D beat-em-up game with hand-drawn visuals. You can play solo or team up with 1-3 more players online to tackle the story with. There's some minor RPG elements in it: leveling up your strength, magic, defense and speed stat; plus there are 30 chars in the game. Check out the demo if it interests you.

I just read up on it and looked at some footage and that seems to be right up my Alley. I need to get more co-op games so my girlfriend can play too; otherwise, its a lot harder to find any time to play because she'll just nag me to watch netflix or spend more time with her even though we live together and are apart like 6 hours a day tops

I highly suggest purchasing Minecraft then. You and your gf can build worlds and explore with split-screen co-op. There's a reason why Minecraft is the number #1 XBLA game.

Other games to consider: Fez, Super Meat Boy, Trials HD, Mark of the Ninja, Peggle, Plants vs Zombies, Fable series, Assassin's Creed series, Batman: Arkham series and Borderlands.

Left 4 Dead is a good multiplayer zombie game as well.

RPGs: Resonance of Fate, MagnaCarta2, Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2.

That's all I can think of for now. ;-;

Resonance of Fate has been one I've been wanting for along time but never had the cash. Will definitely pick that up when I'm able. I've got both Final Fantasy games on the PS3. I like XIII-2 better than XIII but that's not saying much.

I've been looking at Shadows of the Damned for well over a year and just bought it for 7 bucks. Hope its as fun as the reviews make it out to be.
#13SunDevil77Posted 2/24/2013 7:13:17 PM
timeywimey posted...
Dyno_Storm posted...
Castle Crashers is worth giving a shot. It's an XBLA 2D beat-em-up game with hand-drawn visuals. You can play solo or team up with 1-3 more players online to tackle the story with. There's some minor RPG elements in it: leveling up your strength, magic, defense and speed stat; plus there are 30 chars in the game. Check out the demo if it interests you.

I just read up on it and looked at some footage and that seems to be right up my Alley. I need to get more co-op games so my girlfriend can play too; otherwise, its a lot harder to find any time to play because she'll just nag me to watch netflix or spend more time with her even though we live together and are apart like 6 hours a day tops

Ah, my man...get Earth Defense Force 2017.
It might not look pretty, but goddamn....that game is so fun.
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.