This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox360 is the #1 selling console for the 25th month in a row

#11GnomestonePosted 2/24/2013 11:10:41 PM
Xbox owns the west.
#12Eamon696Posted 2/25/2013 12:14:11 AM
Gnomestone posted...
Xbox owns the west.

The Xbox definitely owns the United States, but I believe the PS3 is the most sold in Europe.
#13scoobydoobydontPosted 2/25/2013 1:05:54 AM
Eamon696 posted...
Gnomestone posted...
Xbox owns the west.

The Xbox definitely owns the United States, but I believe the PS3 is the most sold in Europe.

Sony owns Europe by a few million. MS owns the US by more than ten million. Let's not pretend the two markets are comparable. Japan is the only reason Sony is even in spitting distance and it's more MS's complete failure there than Sony doing anything right.
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
#14Arucard05Posted 2/25/2013 1:08:34 AM
Don't own shares, so... don't care.

---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Do you want to read awesomely rad reviews and articles? No? ****.
#15ShinyToyPaladinPosted 2/25/2013 1:16:26 AM
Jesus christ. I came on the 360 boards just to see what you guys would be talking about and you are really clinging to this as some kind of victory?

ffs i'm usually pretty optimistic about the Wii U but I at least know and concede that it's not selling so well atm. You guys are literally choosing to not count oh I dunno,how about the rest of the entire world lol.

Yes, 360 is popular in the US. Rest of the world PS3 and PS3 has been outselling the 360 pretty much every year since it hit the market even with the terrible launch it had. That is a fact.
#16scoobydoobydontPosted 2/25/2013 1:25:28 AM
ShinyToyPaladin posted...
Jesus christ. I came on the 360 boards just to see what you guys would be talking about and you are really clinging to this as some kind of victory?

ffs i'm usually pretty optimistic about the Wii U but I at least know and concede that it's not selling so well atm. You guys are literally choosing to not count oh I dunno,how about the rest of the entire world lol.

Yes, 360 is popular in the US. Rest of the world PS3 and PS3 has been outselling the 360 pretty much every year since it hit the market even with the terrible launch it had. That is a fact.

No one is doing what you claim, you're screaming at your own shadow.
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
#17Arucard05Posted 2/25/2013 1:29:59 AM

The PS3 and the PS3!?The 360 is really getting its ass handed to it!
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#18ShinyToyPaladinPosted 2/25/2013 1:33:32 AM
Arucard05 posted...

The PS3 and the PS3!?The 360 is really getting its ass handed to it!

Sorry forget the comma. Though, good attempt to completely ignore the point I made. It still stands however.
#19RubMyDuckyPosted 2/25/2013 1:47:43 AM
US =/= The whole world. Sign'
---
To stay on top, you have to think and act like you're still at the bottom.
#20oasisbeyondPosted 2/25/2013 1:49:54 AM
Xbox owns the U.S and Canada even more percentage wise. The original Xbox was sold more in Canada percentage wise more then any other Country... = We have taste.