This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would be nice if the 360 would remember networks.

#1Net SharkPosted 2/25/2013 10:14:27 AM
I know it is not intended to be a mobile device but still. If a phone can remember a network it was hooked to a console should be able to. My son takes our Xbox to his grams and each time you have to set it back up to her router and then again when you bring it home. I guess the next Xbox will do this maybe.
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#2pothocketPosted 2/25/2013 10:17:01 AM
I can send you a box of kleenex if you think that'll help with all the tears.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#3Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 10:21:00 AM
Quote:I can send you a box of kleenex if you think that'll help with all the tears.
@pothocket
Who said I was crying ? Just saying a simple function most wifi devices can do would be nice if the 360 could. Your response is a typical game faqs answer though. Get original bro.
---
#4Super CreaturesPosted 2/25/2013 11:08:11 AM
You've already been told the solution to this problem, in the last topic you made about this.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#5Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 11:15:19 AM
Quote:You've already been told the solution to this problem, in the last topic you made about this.
@Super Creatures
Huh? Never made a topic about Xbox can't remember a network. There is no solution. I am just saying when you move the Xbox from house to house you always have to refind the router. It is just the way it is.
---
#6Super CreaturesPosted 2/25/2013 11:36:09 AM
You either made a topic, or posted in somebody else's topic, about this a few months ago.

You were told exactly what could be done.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#7Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 11:40:33 AM
I had a topic about buying another Xbox and asked info about how two would work. Never talked about moving one back and fourth and it remembering the network. Just forget it. I'm saying it is lacking this feature. What can be done is nothing. So stop trying to act like you know what you are talking about.
---
#8Beastmode420Posted 2/25/2013 11:50:22 AM
I agree with you TC, it sucks especially when I come back from my side girls pad and her network ID is in my xbox so I have to change it all sneaky. Simple feature could probably be added with a system update you would think..Maybe if we keep complaining they might take notice
---
Xbox GT: Mr Makaveli 86
All up in your body blows like a twelve gage shotty