The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did I miss the GoD sale?

#1EnemyWithin88Posted 2/25/2013 11:46:09 AM
I saw a topic a few days ago showing alot was going on sale for real cheap in the future. Games like RDR and Batman AC. Any idea when?
---
Play Slow Die Ignorant
#2DoukouPosted 2/25/2013 11:46:48 AM
Feb 26 to March 4
---
Don't read this sig.
#3kst8erPosted 2/25/2013 11:47:30 AM
i think it starts tomorrow. does anyone know where you can find the price lists?
---
"Urination when excited can be a long term problem" -- vigorm0rtis
#4SunDevil77Posted 2/25/2013 11:49:09 AM
kst8er posted...
i think it starts tomorrow. does anyone know where you can find the price lists?

They're gonna sell different games on different days. Keep your eyes on Major Nelson's site and CAG
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#5DoukouPosted 2/25/2013 11:50:07 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
kst8er posted...

They're gonna sell different games on different days. Keep your eyes on Major Nelson's site and CAG

And Major's Twitter
---
Don't read this sig.
#6EnemyWithin88(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 3:04:12 PM
Very excite
---
Play Slow Die Ignorant
#7OgesMCPosted 2/25/2013 3:09:18 PM
I do not think it is possible for anyone with half a brain to "miss" a GoD sale.

"Hey our $30 DD game is on sale for $15! Forget the fact that you can buy it new right now at the corner store for $10.."

Unless this sale is something special, those games are terribly overpriced.
---
35 Lightnin'
#8CammyApplePosted 2/25/2013 3:18:04 PM
OgesMC posted...
I do not think it is possible for anyone with half a brain to "miss" a GoD sale.

"Hey our $30 DD game is on sale for $15! Forget the fact that you can buy it new right now at the corner store for $10.."

Unless this sale is something special, those games are terribly overpriced.

You are mistaken when you say "new". GoD generally has prices in line with new MSRP. So a sale would make them cheaper. Not used cheap, but cheap still. Plus you essentially get two copies of the game via GoD.

And in some instances the GoD price is cheaper than even used prices.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#9AbstraktProfSC2Posted 2/25/2013 3:24:22 PM
i bought both Bully and RE4 on GoD cheaper than what Gamestop had them for
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/Abstrakt1/fullnxe/card.png http://i.imgur.com/IpQzE.png
#10Super CreaturesPosted 2/25/2013 6:23:59 PM
AbstraktProfSC2 posted...
i bought both Bully and RE4 on GoD cheaper than what Gamestop had them for

Well, considering RE4 HD has never been sold at retail, except for in Japan if the rumors are true, no ****, if you bought it when it was $10 during the Shocktober sale, otherwise, if GS even offers codes for it, you would be paying the same price.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.