This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name me a game that is more sad than The Walking Dead

#81Dev445Posted 2/26/2013 9:21:27 PM
Aaron20b posted...
Dev445 posted...
Aight you see here's the thing The Walking Dead was not sad it was just tragic. after saying that I can name Seven games sadder than walking Dead

Final Fantasy X
Halo Reach
Metal Gear Solid 4
Final Fantasy Xlll-2
Bastion
Sonic Adventure 2
Shadow of The Colossus

lmao!!!!

I stopped taking you seriously when you put FFX, X2, Halo Reach and Sonic Adventure 2 in that list. You are seriously to compare them to The Walking Dead, seriously? wow unbelievable dude

un-freakin-believable

Well you said name a game that's sadder and I gave you seven. you should be thanking me. And I bet $100 you haven't played FFX,FFXIII-2, Halo Reach, or SA2. Believe It!
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#82Aaron20b(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 9:30:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#83bluehat94Posted 2/26/2013 9:37:22 PM
The Completely Good ending in Bioshock 2

It really got to me, it was sad, but also hopeful.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#84Spartangod777Posted 2/26/2013 9:38:05 PM
Mumble_ posted...
MGS3

---
Nothing important to say here.
#85Dev445Posted 2/26/2013 10:08:29 PM
Aaron20b posted...
Dev445 posted...
Aaron20b posted...
Dev445 posted...
Aight you see here's the thing The Walking Dead was not sad it was just tragic. after saying that I can name Seven games sadder than walking Dead

Final Fantasy X
Halo Reach
Metal Gear Solid 4
Final Fantasy Xlll-2
Bastion
Sonic Adventure 2
Shadow of The Colossus

lmao!!!!

I stopped taking you seriously when you put FFX, X2, Halo Reach and Sonic Adventure 2 in that list. You are seriously to compare them to The Walking Dead, seriously? wow unbelievable dude

un-freakin-believable

Well you said name a game that's sadder and I gave you seven. you should be thanking me. And I bet $100 you haven't played FFX,FFXIII-2, Halo Reach, or SA2. Believe It!

hmm well maybe FFX ending would have been on par with Walking Dead if Yuna was forced to kill Tidus with tears rolling down her face and she's trembling in disbelief, but nope, he just disappears plus we knew that was going to happen about half-way through the game anyway.

Halo Reach, you are just a shell of your own character, you practically have no personality, it was kinda sad that you died at the end of the game, but again just not the level of The Walking Dead. You actually got to know Lee, not to mention Clementine's reaction through that whole ordeal

I hated Final Fantaxy X-2, but the only somewhat sad part was that in one ending, Yuna accepts that Tidus is gone and moves on with her life.

Sonic Adventure 2? do I need to say anymore than that? you going to put a Sonic game on that list? put Mario Sunshine on that list while you are at it.

Shadow of The Colossus ending was beautiful. It was sad and a little depressing, again, not on par with how The Walking Dead was.

I haven't played the others so I can't really comment on them. I have no doubt that Metal Gear Solid 4 would give me major feels though.

I was talking about FFXIII-2 the newest one. The ending of SA2 was sad when shadow died and they played that music at the end. Anyway whats sad and whats not is all opinions anyway.

I gotta ask though why did you find Walking Dead so sad? I knew Lee wasn't going to make it from the beginning. It was so predictable, I guess cause I seen stuff like that happen dozens of times. I wasn't sad at all, it was just... ok Lee died guess he won't be in the Sequel.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#86Aaron20b(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 11:44:43 PM
Dev445 posted...
Aaron20b posted...
Dev445 posted...
Aaron20b posted...
Dev445 posted...

Final Fantasy X
Halo Reach
Metal Gear Solid 4
Final Fantasy Xlll-2
Bastion
Sonic Adventure 2
Shadow of The Colossus

lmao!!!!

un-freakin-believable

hmm well maybe FFX ending would have been on par with Walking Dead if Yuna was forced to kill Tidus with tears rolling down her face and she's trembling in disbelief, but nope, he just disappears plus we knew that was going to happen about half-way through the game anyway.

Halo Reach, you are just a shell of your own character, you practically have no personality, it was kinda sad that you died at the end of the game, but again just not the level of The Walking Dead. You actually got to know Lee, not to mention Clementine's reaction through that whole ordeal

I hated Final Fantaxy X-2, but the only somewhat sad part was that in one ending, Yuna accepts that Tidus is gone and moves on with her life.

Sonic Adventure 2? do I need to say anymore than that? you going to put a Sonic game on that list? put Mario Sunshine on that list while you are at it.

Shadow of The Colossus ending was beautiful. It was sad and a little depressing, again, not on par with how The Walking Dead was.

I haven't played the others so I can't really comment on them. I have no doubt that Metal Gear Solid 4 would give me major feels though.

I was talking about FFXIII-2 the newest one. The ending of SA2 was sad when shadow died and they played that music at the end. Anyway whats sad and whats not is all opinions anyway.

I gotta ask though why did you find Walking Dead so sad? I knew Lee wasn't going to make it from the beginning. It was so predictable, I guess cause I seen stuff like that happen dozens of times. I wasn't sad at all, it was just... ok Lee died guess he won't be in the Sequel.

It wasn't the fact that Lee died, it was Clementine's reaction to the whole ordeal and having her shoot Lee, who is basically her father
#87Legit_AllmightyPosted 2/27/2013 12:06:25 AM
I agree with the previous poster. TWD wasn't sad at all. I expected Lee to die at the end the entire time and hated Clementine so didn't really care how she felt. I wish she had died too. Overall not a sad game at all.
#88Aaron20b(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 12:12:17 AM
Legit_Allmighty posted...
I agree with the previous poster. TWD wasn't sad at all. I expected Lee to die at the end the entire time and hated Clementine so didn't really care how she felt. I wish she had died too. Overall not a sad game at all.

How could you hate Clementine? and even if you didn't like her, doesn't it break your heart to see a child going through that?
#89BreakerPosted 2/27/2013 12:37:48 AM
Final Fantasy IX was pretty sad to me.
---
This is the way the world ends.
#90Allaster111Posted 2/27/2013 12:38:49 AM
Dragon's Lair for NES.