This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GoD Sale - Day 1

#11RedFive3Posted 2/26/2013 3:07:27 AM
RedFive3 posted...
RedFive3 posted...
Halo Wars kicks ass. I still play it. There is always 4000-6000 people playing at any given time. Never hard to find a match.

Well, at least it's more active than Halo 3. I think the last time I played that, it had maybe less than 2k overall. I could have read the numbers wrong but I remember it being a hassle trying to find a match a few months ago.

Not really a hassle, just that the matchmaking can take a few to find a match. Not that big of a deal though.

Maybe it was just the times I played but most of my matches required a 5 minute wait to find enough players. Halo 3 is still one of my favorites but it has become much less enjoyable to play now that the competition and a majority of the players have long since migrated. Oh well, that's age for ya.

Yeah, if it takes longer than a minute, you just start a new search. But yeah, sometimes it can take a few minutes to find a match, but that is just the matchmaking set up it has.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.