This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GoD Sale - Day 1

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. GoD Sale - Day 1
3 years ago#11
RedFive3 posted...
RedFive3 posted...
Halo Wars kicks ass. I still play it. There is always 4000-6000 people playing at any given time. Never hard to find a match.

Well, at least it's more active than Halo 3. I think the last time I played that, it had maybe less than 2k overall. I could have read the numbers wrong but I remember it being a hassle trying to find a match a few months ago.

Not really a hassle, just that the matchmaking can take a few to find a match. Not that big of a deal though.

Maybe it was just the times I played but most of my matches required a 5 minute wait to find enough players. Halo 3 is still one of my favorites but it has become much less enjoyable to play now that the competition and a majority of the players have long since migrated. Oh well, that's age for ya.

Yeah, if it takes longer than a minute, you just start a new search. But yeah, sometimes it can take a few minutes to find a match, but that is just the matchmaking set up it has.
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. GoD Sale - Day 1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived