This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

TMNT Acrade games....

#1deeringer007Posted 2/26/2013 11:54:12 AM
I know that Ubisoft had TMNT games license expired in June 2011. I just wonder if TMNT games in other countries still have the TMNT arcade games. Did they allow to change the imports in other countries in USA? Reason I bought a NEW version of X box 360 in Aug 2011. I missed it in 2 months later after expired license. Let me know, thanks.
#2deeringer007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 12:09:17 PM
bump
#3Super CreaturesPosted 2/26/2013 1:35:01 PM
At one point, 6-months to a year after they were delisted on the US marketplace, they were still available on the Canadian marketplace.

I don't know if they still are, and, you would have to make a Canadian account and get point codes that works on a Canadian account, since they are region-locked (except for codes from Bing Rewards, and possibly other promotions).
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#4Sipher360Posted 2/26/2013 2:29:54 PM
I've created a Canadian, Europe, and Japan account looking for these damn games. No luck. They've been removed from everywhere at this point.

I have them on other formats but I really wanted the Turtles in Time Remake because I really enjoyed the demo and the new style. So disappointed that I missed out.
---
"Ahk and them never did nothing to me....terrorism is when you hang a * from a tree..." -Grand Puba Maxwell
#5Genstar2000Posted 2/26/2013 3:05:13 PM
Sipher360 posted...
I've created a Canadian, Europe, and Japan account looking for these damn games. No luck. They've been removed from everywhere at this point.

I have them on other formats but I really wanted the Turtles in Time Remake because I really enjoyed the demo and the new style. So disappointed that I missed out.

No wonder no one plays online LOL... I still have it
#6staticxtreme5Posted 2/26/2013 3:07:34 PM
Yeah I've been bummed about this as well. I bought an Xbox a while back and downloaded the demo with the intent to purchase the full game, but didn't get around to it before I lost my internet access. Once I regained it, the game had been removed. I really wish they would find a way to put it back up for sale...
#7sineater912Posted 2/26/2013 4:36:16 PM
I downloaded a demo long ago and just the other day I tried to unlock the full game. turns out I need over a million points to buy that TMNT game. I hear you can buy the game codes from Gamestop still.
---
snake beater
#8Super CreaturesPosted 2/26/2013 4:54:04 PM
staticxtreme5 posted...
I really wish they would find a way to put it back up for sale...

It has been known to happen with other games, such as Doom and Doom 2.

But, that is entirely up to whoever now holds the TMNT distribution rights.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#9deeringer007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 10:02:15 PM
Really? I wish they still have it, but they didn't have them anymore :( I wish that I have an old xbox 360 before. I noticed that they have a transfers to a new console. I missed it, oh well.....
#10WinternovaPosted 2/26/2013 10:19:23 PM
Super Creatures posted...
But, that is entirely up to whoever now holds the TMNT distribution rights.

I believe that's Viacom.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)