This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How vigorously would you defend your video games from a would-be burglar?

#111656stoogePosted 3/1/2013 7:48:10 AM
BS aside, I'd only try if he was smaller or at least the same size as me, and if he wasn't armed. I know how to defend myself, but I still get my arse kicked at the gym by anyone more than 15kg's heavier than me. I guess they all know how to fight as well though, but what's to say the robber doesn't know how to either?
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
#112TheBlueStigPosted 3/1/2013 9:13:28 AM
656stooge posted...
BS aside, I'd only try if he was smaller or at least the same size as me, and if he wasn't armed. I know how to defend myself, but I still get my arse kicked at the gym by anyone more than 15kg's heavier than me. I guess they all know how to fight as well though, but what's to say the robber doesn't know how to either?

So don't fight clean, hit the vital areas as hard as possible, it's not a fighter in a boxing ring in a gym, it's a criminal in your house with the intention to hurt you and your family, do damage to them, BREAK THEM. Go for the eyes, nose, throat, neck, knees, and nuts.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin