This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Conan Obrien "Tomb Raider" Funny stuff.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Conan Obrien "Tomb Raider" Funny stuff.
3 years ago#11
"Theres the ship"
"I know thats a ship" LOL
On DLC: ""You know what would make this better? Paying more money."- Cracked.com
3 years ago#12
When Lara died on the river..............best part of any review ever I need to watch more of these lol
On DLC: ""You know what would make this better? Paying more money."- Cracked.com
3 years ago#13
Lmao, forgot how much I loved Conan, haven't watched him since his old set.
"Let it come and let it be."
3 years ago#14
this was great! thanks for the post.
Nice up and coming podcast: www.UndergroundGeekNetwork.com
3 years ago#15
I'm wondering what Zero Punctuation has to say about it. He's far more entertaining that this Conan guy.
3 years ago#16
cup_a_soup posted...
I'm wondering what Zero Punctuation has to say about it. He's far more entertaining that this Conan guy.

>:( Why are you being so wrong tonight? This morning. Whatever. First you diss Mario 64, now Co-nan? For shame, for shaaame!!
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
3 years ago#17
You know, Conan's a pretty damn good ambassador for gaming. He claims not to like games, but he sure gets into them.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
3 years ago#18
cup_a_soup posted...

Who?
3 years ago#19
SolidStryder posted...
cup_a_soup posted...

Who?

Yahtzee.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
3 years ago#20
scoobydoobydont posted...
cup_a_soup posted...

>:( Why are you being so wrong tonight? This morning. Whatever. First you diss Mario 64, now Co-nan? For shame, for shaaame!!

lol

I dunno, I just didn't find him entertaining at all, or you just have a different form of entertainment from me :p
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Conan Obrien "Tomb Raider" Funny stuff.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived