This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Conan Obrien "Tomb Raider" Funny stuff.

#11drointhewindPosted 2/26/2013 11:42:39 PM
"Theres the ship"
"I know thats a ship" LOL
---
On DLC: ""You know what would make this better? Paying more money."- Cracked.com
#12drointhewindPosted 2/26/2013 11:48:15 PM
When Lara died on the river..............best part of any review ever I need to watch more of these lol
---
On DLC: ""You know what would make this better? Paying more money."- Cracked.com
#13RusticGamerPosted 2/27/2013 12:14:24 AM
Lmao, forgot how much I loved Conan, haven't watched him since his old set.
---
"Let it come and let it be."
#14stormywatersPosted 2/27/2013 1:39:47 AM
this was great! thanks for the post.
---
Nice up and coming podcast: www.UndergroundGeekNetwork.com
#15cup_a_soupPosted 2/27/2013 4:25:24 AM
I'm wondering what Zero Punctuation has to say about it. He's far more entertaining that this Conan guy.
#16scoobydoobydontPosted 2/27/2013 4:27:49 AM
cup_a_soup posted...
I'm wondering what Zero Punctuation has to say about it. He's far more entertaining that this Conan guy.

>:( Why are you being so wrong tonight? This morning. Whatever. First you diss Mario 64, now Co-nan? For shame, for shaaame!!
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
#17vigorm0rtisPosted 2/27/2013 4:47:32 AM
You know, Conan's a pretty damn good ambassador for gaming. He claims not to like games, but he sure gets into them.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#18SolidStryderPosted 2/27/2013 5:02:01 AM
cup_a_soup posted...

Who?
#19vigorm0rtisPosted 2/27/2013 5:36:03 AM
SolidStryder posted...
cup_a_soup posted...

Who?

Yahtzee.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#20cup_a_soupPosted 2/27/2013 5:44:50 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
cup_a_soup posted...

>:( Why are you being so wrong tonight? This morning. Whatever. First you diss Mario 64, now Co-nan? For shame, for shaaame!!

lol

I dunno, I just didn't find him entertaining at all, or you just have a different form of entertainment from me :p