This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

well xbox tech support just had me delete all my save files to fix my account.

#1XT3M3Posted 2/26/2013 9:17:32 PM
no lie im pretty bummed now. cause now this is multiple games i need to replay again (GTAs, RDR, FC3, NBA etc) and i believe my GOW online rank.

is there any way i can get back my saves or no. : (

this sucks man <_<
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Teams/Divsion standing Nets: 33-24 2nd place| Yankees OFF| Giants OFF| Islanders 6-9-1 5th Place
#2oasisbeyondPosted 2/26/2013 9:18:27 PM
no
#3GGearXPosted 2/26/2013 9:20:31 PM
I'm guessing you never had your saves backed up in the big fluffy cloud?
Fluffy cloud is fluffy and has all of my saves. I
renamed my cloud " fluffles"
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy *blushes *.......
#4BansDontWorkPosted 2/26/2013 9:21:52 PM
Delete Profile Only
Delete Profile and Items

CHOOSE ONE, AND CHOOSE WISELY!
---
I feast on that control method you call Karma.
#5SheepinatorPosted 2/26/2013 9:22:12 PM
Wouldn't have happened on PSN. That system is awesome. Much more reliable, many more exclusives. Lesson learned, right?
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#6XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 9:25:26 PM
BansDontWork posted...
Delete Profile Only
Delete Profile and Items

CHOOSE ONE, AND CHOOSE WISELY!

i asked him which one and he said items. i was like are you sure he said yes <_<
---
Teams/Divsion standing Nets: 33-24 2nd place| Yankees OFF| Giants OFF| Islanders 6-9-1 5th Place
#7RedFive3Posted 2/26/2013 9:26:03 PM
Wouldn't have happened on PSN. That system is awesome. Much more reliable, many more exclusives. Lesson learned, right?

Not really. Oh, and PSN got hacked! Glad I sold mine before that happened, lololololol.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#8XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 9:26:44 PM
im looking thru my flash drives and i see that i had some recent saves on one of them so im less bummed out now.

but i still lost some of my 2k13 stuff <_<.
---
#9SheepinatorPosted 2/26/2013 9:30:43 PM
I assumed TC was trolling because who doesn't back their stuff up at a time like that? Your 360 may have flash memory, or use a USB, or use the cloud. MP games will probably store your info on their servers under your gamertag.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#10XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 9:33:36 PM
Sheepinator posted...
I assumed TC was trolling because who doesn't back their stuff up at a time like that? Your 360 may have flash memory, or use a USB, or use the cloud. MP games will probably store your info on their servers under your gamertag.

yea ima start using the cloud now. ima replay FC3.
and transfers my RDR/GTA files to the cloud. as for NBA im trying to see if i can get it back from the online servers. i doubt it but ehhh. its going to suck to have to replay it but this time i just do key games only
---