This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"I could make Halo" - Shigeru Miyamoto

#61Hawke0Posted 2/27/2013 11:39:33 PM
That is some real 0/10 trolling.
---
In an insane world, a sane man must appear insane.
#62Hawke0Posted 2/27/2013 11:46:26 PM
cup_a_soup posted...
ramseanGoodbye posted...
oasisbeyond posted...
Of course Miyamoto could make Halo game, since he has made much better and more successful games than Halo.

Not in today's world. He's old and has no clue what gamers want today like most of Nintendo so ridiculous how far away they are from reality.

Which reviewed higher Super Mario Galaxy or Halo 4, just out of curiosity??

Forget reviews, as funding is usually involved.

Which seems to be selling better?

Super Mario Galaxy has been out for how many years, with a 100m+ userbase, and has only sold around 10 million.

Halo 4 is less than 6 months old, with a 70m+ userbase, and has sold nearly 8 million copies.

Sorry dude, but Miyamoto and his millions of sequels and rehashes are neither considered successful or innovative. If he wants his company to stay afloat, he would ditch hardware and make 3rd party titles on other consoles instead, THEN he will know what successful is (if he finally stops being an ass about his dreary, boring games that only sell because of their bright colour palette)

Complaining about ANY games being rehashes is asinine and the fastest way to prove yourself a moron, as almost all AAA games are rehashes, including Halo 4, SMG2, Uncharted 3, or whatever.
---
In an insane world, a sane man must appear insane.
#63GuideToTheDarkPosted 2/28/2013 1:00:28 AM
Miyamoto hasn't really done much that has impressed me in the past 20 years or so. I don't understand the love the guy gets while geniuses like Peter Molyneux get hatred.

Fable's just a crappy Elder Scrolls. Stick to the world builders and stay in your proper niche, Molyneux.
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
#64necro00Posted 2/28/2013 1:03:33 AM
Binary domain sucked and was a huge gow ripoff. Wow Japanese developers are so creative
#65scoobydoobydontPosted 2/28/2013 1:04:17 AM
Molyneux? More like Molyold, amirite?
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.