This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Game for Next System

#1BoggsMcLoudPosted 2/27/2013 12:42:05 AM
I have both a 360 and PS3. I made a similar post in the PS4 forums about games that haven't been seen in awhile that you would like to see again to be released on the next system. I have been thinking about MS and what I would love to see from them.

Here are a few of mine:

Jade Empire 2 (if they still have the rights)
Advent Rising (sad that never panned out)
Killer Instinct (RARE should bring it back)
Crimson Skies
Stubbs the Zombie
Oddworld
Phantom Dust
Steel Battalion
MechAssault

Thoughts?
#2karvinyereizowtPosted 2/27/2013 12:47:14 AM
Definitely Jade Empire 2, and a next gen Oddworld would be simply amazing. Here's to them bringing back the LoK series though. Heard Crystal Dynamics is gonna re-boot maybe. That would be sick on next gen as well.
---
Do you know the "Sulu Dance?"
#3BoggsMcLoud(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 12:51:26 AM
I loved Soul Reaver on the PSX. It was awesome and I would love to see the same world with beefed up graphics. I wouldn't be surprised if they did re-boot considering the level of interest in vampires at the moment. It would be a sound, smart move for them.

Jade Empire is at the top of my list. I have been waiting for that game forever and love to replay the first one. I recently found a copy of Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath at a bargain bin in a Sapporo hobby shop. I picked that up to replay it as I don't think I fully completed it. I borrowed it from a friend and never got around to beating it.
#4richboy900Posted 2/27/2013 4:23:55 AM
Timesplitters 4
Starwars battlefront 3

Honestly if those 2 games came out on day 1 of next box or ps4, I'd get the console on day 1, no jk.
#5BoggsMcLoud(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 5:17:18 PM
TimeSplitters, man, I remember when that game first came out. My friends and I stayed up all weekend making maps and just having a blast with the lighting and awesome array of guns. Wasn't there a Kickstarter to get it back?
#6BoggsMcLoud(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 5:19:20 PM
By the way, after writing this up I mentioned it to my friends in the office. We're having an old-school LAN this weekend with Crimson Skies, MechAssault, Halo, and some Splinter Cell Spies v. Mercs. Oh, nostalgia.
#7SunDevil77Posted 2/27/2013 5:21:01 PM
Fable 4
Conker's Bad Fur Day 2
Banjo Nuts and Bolts 2
Kameo 2
Perfect Dark 3
Gun Valkyrie 2
Another Steel Battalion
Halo wars 2
Marble Blast Ultra 2
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath 2
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#8JenniferTatePosted 2/27/2013 5:23:52 PM
I'd like to see Crimson Skies, Phantom Dust, and Mech Assault revisited.

Legacy of Kain and Bloodrayne need to be resuscitated. I thought Bloodrayne 2 was a great action game and was heading some interesting places.

Wishful thinking, but bringing No One Lives Forever back would be awesome. Licenses I want to see reworked include a Vampire: The Masquerade RPG, or perhaps a multiplayer AD&D that actually lets you run campaigns over Live/PSN.
---
"Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer." - Scott Stratten
#9B1241710017Posted 2/27/2013 5:27:28 PM
What I want to see when it's announced:
Battlefield 4 Beta
Black & White or Fable MMO
Alan Wake 2
Ryse
Forza Motorsport 5
Star Wars 1313
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Banandon
Last.fm - http://www.last.fm/user/banandon/
#10BoggsMcLoud(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 6:43:14 PM
If they did a form of D&D where running campaigns could be done over PSN/Live, I would be sold in an instant. As I live abroad, I can't do any table-top stuff with my friends. And, while I love the site roll20.net, not all of my friends have computers. However, they all have the consoles. It would be awesome.