This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Heads up Madden owners!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Heads up Madden owners!
3 years ago#1
Gamestop is usually a huge ripoff, but if you trade in Madden before March 3rd they are giving out $32 store credit. I think that's a fantastic deal. Football season is over and the game didn't really seem fun to me anymore and in a couple months you will be lucky to get $5 for it. I recommend trading now!
3 years ago#2
So, how long have you worked at gamestop?
"Come at the king, best not miss"
3 years ago#3
NSE7EN posted...

LOL! If I worked for Gamestop I wouldn't start off by saying Gamestop is a ripoff. I was just giving a heads up that sports games lose their value extremely fast so if you want a decent trade in value for Madden then now is the time to act.
3 years ago#4
I'm still playing it...$32 in trade for a game I'll play over the next 5 months isn't worth it, especially with very few games I'm interested in coming out...and I already have about $100 of credit there for the games I do want.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
3 years ago#5
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Gamestop is usually a huge ripoff, but if you trade in Madden before March 3rd they are giving out $32 store credit. I think that's a fantastic deal. Football season is over and the game didn't really seem fun to me anymore and in a couple months you will be lucky to get $5 for it. I recommend trading now!

A good Madden only comes out ever few years, and Madden 13 is pretty good. Not about to trade it in when I can play it online for another year and a half.
3 years ago#6
NSE7EN posted...

Yeah, how long have you worked at Gamestop, TC?
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
3 years ago#7
NSE7EN posted...

How long have you been a complete tosser?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
3 years ago#8
Winternova posted...
NSE7EN posted...

How long have you been a complete tosser?

Yeah, how long have you been a tosser?
3 years ago#9
That was addressed to NSE7EN
3 years ago#10
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

A good Madden only comes out ever few years, and Madden 13 is pretty good. Not about to trade it in when I can play it online for another year and a half.

I can understand not wanting to trade it in if you still like it. I just get bored with Madden when football season ends. I know I will buy Madden 14 since I get suckered into it every year. Then Madden 13 will be useless to me and worth about 2 bucks. Just thought if there was anyone else like me out there that they might want to get their money now while they can is all!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Heads up Madden owners!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived