This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Heads up Madden owners!

#1Lemmywinks13Posted 2/27/2013 5:52:25 AM
Gamestop is usually a huge ripoff, but if you trade in Madden before March 3rd they are giving out $32 store credit. I think that's a fantastic deal. Football season is over and the game didn't really seem fun to me anymore and in a couple months you will be lucky to get $5 for it. I recommend trading now!
#2NSE7ENPosted 2/27/2013 7:01:50 AM
So, how long have you worked at gamestop?
---
"Come at the king, best not miss"
#3Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 1:32:02 PM
NSE7EN posted...

LOL! If I worked for Gamestop I wouldn't start off by saying Gamestop is a ripoff. I was just giving a heads up that sports games lose their value extremely fast so if you want a decent trade in value for Madden then now is the time to act.
#4WinternovaPosted 2/27/2013 1:47:42 PM
I'm still playing it...$32 in trade for a game I'll play over the next 5 months isn't worth it, especially with very few games I'm interested in coming out...and I already have about $100 of credit there for the games I do want.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#5DrFeelgood1984Posted 2/27/2013 1:52:20 PM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Gamestop is usually a huge ripoff, but if you trade in Madden before March 3rd they are giving out $32 store credit. I think that's a fantastic deal. Football season is over and the game didn't really seem fun to me anymore and in a couple months you will be lucky to get $5 for it. I recommend trading now!

A good Madden only comes out ever few years, and Madden 13 is pretty good. Not about to trade it in when I can play it online for another year and a half.
#6GorillaOnTheRunPosted 2/27/2013 1:54:39 PM
NSE7EN posted...

Yeah, how long have you worked at Gamestop, TC?
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#7WinternovaPosted 2/27/2013 1:59:15 PM
NSE7EN posted...

How long have you been a complete tosser?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#8GorillaOnTheRunPosted 2/27/2013 1:59:58 PM
Winternova posted...
NSE7EN posted...

How long have you been a complete tosser?

Yeah, how long have you been a tosser?
---
#9GorillaOnTheRunPosted 2/27/2013 2:03:09 PM
That was addressed to NSE7EN
---
#10Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 5:46:09 AM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

A good Madden only comes out ever few years, and Madden 13 is pretty good. Not about to trade it in when I can play it online for another year and a half.

I can understand not wanting to trade it in if you still like it. I just get bored with Madden when football season ends. I know I will buy Madden 14 since I get suckered into it every year. Then Madden 13 will be useless to me and worth about 2 bucks. Just thought if there was anyone else like me out there that they might want to get their money now while they can is all!