This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can't imagine not playing halo

#1daverraver7Posted 2/27/2013 7:19:04 AM
Because of halo I think I am already stuck on getting xbox next gen, i'm a huge fan and I know if I get the ps4, as soon as halo 5 comes out I'll be dying for it, if the used games ban is true I will really have to watch my spending as I only buy new games. if it's a must have or if I'm not too sure I'll trade for it. Other games I feel like playing I'll buy cheap from amazon but I won't be able to do that next gen hmmmnm I have some serious thinking to do.
---
gamertag:shadowmouse09
#2SunDevil77Posted 2/27/2013 7:24:27 AM
Why not get both?
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#3rdking96Posted 2/27/2013 7:44:29 AM
Halo is the only reason I'm clinging on to the Xbox brand at this point. I have a feeling Halo 5 won't come out until late 2014 or perhaps even 2015, so I will probably get a PS4 at launch and then wait a year, save some cash, and buy an xbox some time down the road when Halo launches. They'll probably do a Halo bundle anyways so I may be able to save some cash by doing this!
---
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."
#4DarkhorseActualPosted 2/27/2013 7:54:23 AM
Believe it or not, I won't buy a PS4 anytime soon not so much because of system features or games, it's more so my distaste for controllers. Odd I know, I'm ****n weird but yeah Xbox controllers are my fav
---
GT: ThatguyFromDOOM (no XBL gold until march 15th)
3rd Btn 2nd Marines - kilo co. 2009-2012
#5daverraver7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 7:56:37 AM
I know what you mean I find the ps3 controller too light and the sticks too sensitive
---
gamertag:shadowmouse09
#6Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 2/27/2013 8:08:22 AM
xbox has won me, even though ive never played a Halo game
---
NRA member and 2nd Amendment supporter
http://anongallery.org/img/7/8/cruisin-booty.gif
#7TheSnypahvol2Posted 2/27/2013 8:18:19 AM
With two kids and tons of stuff eating my money I doubt I'll be able.to afford both consoles next gen.....

With that said....I completely agree. Halo and XBLA are pretty much theonly reasons I'm hanging on with Microsoft at this point. I've always loved Halo and can't imagine not playing them. I just hope Microsoft really comes up with something great for their next system. PS has so many enticing exclusives....