This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone really hope Microsoft step up their publishing efforts with the 720

#1ramseanGoodbyePosted 2/27/2013 10:32:56 AM
They kinda just gave up last year and this year. I think if they want people to buy their next console they've gotta make a commitment at E3 not to abandon games development, like they did this gen. If you don't count Kinect titles and I'm not trolling the Kinect. I'm just saying there are more that don't own a Kinect than those that do. So those titles aren't accessible to most people who own a 360.

Forza Horizon and Halo 4

Gears of War: Judgment, Codename: Class 4 and Ryse

If we compare that to Sony

Jak and Daxter Collection, Killzone Trilogy, LittleBigPlanet Karting, MLB 12: The Show, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Ratchet & Clank Collection, Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault, Starhawk, Tokyo Jungle and Twisted Metal

Beyond: Two Souls, Dust 514, God of War: Ascension, The Last of Us, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, The Last Guardian, Puppeteer and Until Dawn.

and Nintendo

Rhythm Heaven Fever, PokÚPark 2: Wonders Beyond, Mario Party 9, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Kirby's Dream Collection, Pandora's Tower, New Super Mario Bros. U, Nintendo Land, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge and Sing Party

Lego City Undercover, Game & Wario, Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, Super Smash Bros. 4, Yarn Yoshi, Mario Kart U, Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
#2SunDevil77Posted 2/27/2013 10:33:48 AM
I got 14 chicken nuggets in my 10-piece box at Chic-fil-a today. I don't quite know what came over me, but I felt compelled to be respectful, as CFA has always been generous. To their employees, and their customers, which is a rarity these days...so I told the manager who happened to be close-by about my extra nuggets. She smiled, thanked me for my honesty, and told me to enjoy 'em.

Much to my surprise, about 10 minutes later, I was half way through my nuggets (dipping into some stellar honey mustard), minding my own business...reading my Advanced Application of Anthropology book, when the nice manager came over and handed me a Hand-spun Peach Milkshake (which is actually seasonal, but she made one just for me) and a $20 gift card to this fine establishment.

It was a pretty extraordinary day.
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#3SwtorN00bPosted 2/27/2013 10:35:56 AM
Xbox 360 fanboy: " Well Oh my god don't you know we have as many exclusives as playstation? I mean it's mostly shovel-ware and Kinect Bulls*** But we don't care! Feed us your s*** microsoft!"
#4ramseanGoodbye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 10:36:59 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
I got 14 chicken nuggets in my 10-piece box at Chic-fil-a today. I don't quite know what came over me, but I felt compelled to be respectful, as CFA has always been generous. To their employees, and their customers, which is a rarity these days...so I told the manager who happened to be close-by about my extra nuggets. She smiled, thanked me for my honesty, and told me to enjoy 'em.

Much to my surprise, about 10 minutes later, I was half way through my nuggets (dipping into some stellar honey mustard), minding my own business...reading my Advanced Application of Anthropology book, when the nice manager came over and handed me a Hand-spun Peach Milkshake (which is actually seasonal, but she made one just for me) and a $20 gift card to this fine establishment.

It was a pretty extraordinary day.

wow that was a quick reply, and the moral of the story is you want Microsoft to deliver chicken nuggets. Good idea
#5ramseanGoodbye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 10:39:02 AM
SwtorN00b posted...
Xbox 360 fanboy: " Well Oh my god don't you know we have as many exclusives as playstation? I mean it's mostly shovel-ware and Kinect Bulls*** But we don't care! Feed us your s*** microsoft!"

Hey Microsoft published Mass Effect and Lost Odyssey. So they score points. I'd just like them to publish great games for the life of the console.
#6Arucard05Posted 2/27/2013 10:40:19 AM
Microsoft doesn't need to be compared to Sony, Microsoft needs to be compared to Microsoft. At the beginning of this gen, Microsoft was an underdog trying to prove itself with gamers and developers. It gained a lot of early support from both and it went to its head hard. The next few months are going to be very interesting.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#7SwtorN00bPosted 2/27/2013 10:40:48 AM
ramseanGoodbye posted...
SwtorN00b posted...

Hey Microsoft published Mass Effect and Lost Odyssey. So they score points. I'd just like them to publish great games for the life of the console.

2 good games.... That ain't good odds, Compared to the competition, I don't want fable 22 and gears of war 20000005219666666 I WANT SOME NEW GAMES O_O.
#8CapwnDPosted 2/27/2013 12:01:50 PM
You forgot Mark of the Ninja. And those are just MS published games, are you not counting exclusives? Or just MS published?

Anyways, Sony ponies are always making these lists, playing list wars and how often do the games on those lists even come out in the next year? And I'd like to see your GT and PSN ramseanGoodbye... do you even buy those games you put on the list? I would take Halo 4 and Forza Horizon over every PS3 game you listed.

The Last of Us and Tokyo Jungle. Two good games, that ain't good odds.
---
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss
#9ramseanGoodbye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 12:14:31 PM
I don't buy them all, because i'm not interested in them all. I like to have a choice though. The ones I own or plan to own are in bold.

Forza Horizon and Halo 4

Gears of War: Judgment, Codename: Class 4 and Ryse

Jak and Daxter Collection, Killzone Trilogy, LittleBigPlanet Karting, MLB 12: The Show, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Ratchet & Clank Collection, Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault, Starhawk, Tokyo Jungle and Twisted Metal

Beyond: Two Souls, Dust 514, God of War: Ascension, The Last of Us, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, The Last Guardian, Puppeteer and Until Dawn.

Rhythm Heaven Fever, PokÚPark 2: Wonders Beyond, Mario Party 9, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Kirby's Dream Collection, Pandora's Tower, New Super Mario Bros. U, Nintendo Land, Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge and Sing Party

Lego City Undercover, Game & Wario, Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, Super Smash Bros. 4, Yarn Yoshi, Mario Kart U, Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
#10CapwnDPosted 2/27/2013 12:22:44 PM
You're still missing Mark of the Ninja. And a bunch more, plus the exclusives that aren't published by MS.
---
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss