This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone really hope Microsoft step up their publishing efforts with the 720

#11ramseanGoodbye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 12:31:05 PM
CaPwnD posted...
You're still missing Mark of the Ninja. And a bunch more, plus the exclusives that aren't published by MS.

The topic title is I really hope Microsoft step up their publishing efforts with the 720. Mark of the ninja isn't there because its an xbox live title.

I've been fair, I didn't include any eshop or PSN titles either. All the games listed are published by the 3 companies.
#12fiasco86Posted 2/27/2013 12:31:59 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
I got 14 chicken nuggets in my 10-piece box at Chic-fil-a today. I don't quite know what came over me, but I felt compelled to be respectful, as CFA has always been generous. To their employees, and their customers, which is a rarity these days...so I told the manager who happened to be close-by about my extra nuggets. She smiled, thanked me for my honesty, and told me to enjoy 'em.

Much to my surprise, about 10 minutes later, I was half way through my nuggets (dipping into some stellar honey mustard), minding my own business...reading my Advanced Application of Anthropology book, when the nice manager came over and handed me a Hand-spun Peach Milkshake (which is actually seasonal, but she made one just for me) and a $20 gift card to this fine establishment.

It was a pretty extraordinary day.

</topic>
---
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY
#13CapwnDPosted 2/27/2013 12:37:51 PM
I've been fair, I didn't include any eshop or PSN titles either.

Is Tokyo Jungle not a PSN game?

And why the hell not include arcade and PSN? You're ridiculous if you don't include those. Are you even a gamer?
---
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss
#14ramseanGoodbye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 12:41:32 PM
CaPwnD posted...
I've been fair, I didn't include any eshop or PSN titles either.

And why the hell not include arcade and PSN? You're ridiculous if you don't include those. Are you even a gamer?

No i just didn't l want to list 50 games by each company that took a 1.50 to make(I know that's a massive exaggeration) but you get my point. I took the lists from wikipedia. If Tokyo jungle isn't a retail title ignore it.
#15Arucard05Posted 2/27/2013 12:44:01 PM

My copy isn't.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
A place where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.
#16JenniferTatePosted 2/27/2013 12:45:30 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
I got 14 chicken nuggets in my 10-piece box at Chic-fil-a today. I don't quite know what came over me, but I felt compelled to be respectful, as CFA has always been generous. To their employees, and their customers, which is a rarity these days...so I told the manager who happened to be close-by about my extra nuggets. She smiled, thanked me for my honesty, and told me to enjoy 'em.

Much to my surprise, about 10 minutes later, I was half way through my nuggets (dipping into some stellar honey mustard), minding my own business...reading my Advanced Application of Anthropology book, when the nice manager came over and handed me a Hand-spun Peach Milkshake (which is actually seasonal, but she made one just for me) and a $20 gift card to this fine establishment.

It was a pretty extraordinary day.

Man, I really want a sandwich with mayo now.
---
"Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer." - Scott Stratten
#17gabriusPosted 2/27/2013 12:45:56 PM
Arucard05 posted...

My copy isn't.

Mine is, but I would've gladly imported this game if it hadn't come out here ;-)
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#18RedFive3Posted 2/27/2013 12:58:09 PM
Anybody ever had a grilled cheese sandwich made out of waffles instead of bread? Yummy!
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#19ramseanGoodbye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 1:00:48 PM
The trolls on this board are even worse than the ones on the PS3 board....

which is saying something
#20fiasco86Posted 2/27/2013 1:04:58 PM
Arucard05 posted...
Microsoft doesn't need to be compared to Sony, Microsoft needs to be compared to Microsoft. At the beginning of this gen, Microsoft was an underdog trying to prove itself with gamers and developers. It gained a lot of early support from both and it went to its head hard. The next few months are going to be very interesting.

Are you confusing this generation with last? Microsoft proved it could compete in the console market with the Xbox. This should have been their generation to really breakout. IMO they've failed to do so.
---
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY