This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most underrated game this generation?

#11PoetSaskiaPosted 2/28/2013 5:40:08 AM
Crysis 3 is the most amazing game I've ever played it it's getting almost no attention. Talking about the campaign, as I haven't played online.
#12andizzle29662Posted 2/28/2013 5:45:56 AM
Enslaved! Such an amazing experience from start to finish. An emotional story, amazing facial animations, graphics. I want a sequel!

I would also say prince of Persia 2008.
---
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!
#13KOTRwhoopsPosted 2/28/2013 5:46:00 AM
IMO Silent Hill Homecoming.

I hugely enjoyed this game and I don't actually see it as a bad Silent Hill game like many do. I enjoyed it so much I've actually played through it 3 times.and picked up all the achievements.
---
PLAYING - DmC (PC), God of War: COO (PS3)
MOST WANTED - GTAV, Lightning Returns, Last of Us, Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, RE: Revelations
#14KOTRwhoopsPosted 2/28/2013 5:47:17 AM
GGearX posted...
Deus ex is underrated? I thought it sold well for a sequel.

Tales of Vesperia is underrated.

I don't think ToV is that underrated really. It's held in really high regard in the JRPG community. It's a great game.
---
PLAYING - DmC (PC), God of War: COO (PS3)
MOST WANTED - GTAV, Lightning Returns, Last of Us, Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, RE: Revelations
#15Big_Ed_MustaphaPosted 2/28/2013 5:54:21 AM
Binary Domain.

Solid game, with the most satisfying shooting of any 3rd person shooter this gen, blowing apart robots with machine guns never gets boring! Love it, its pure out and out fun. Demo doesn't do it justice though.
---
King of the evil/normal monkeys who are now mostly normal but flesh eating while frowned upon is not entirely rare
#16AshleyGreene74Posted 2/28/2013 5:55:08 AM
Silent Hill Downpour

So much hate towards that game. I'm a Silent Hill veteran and Downpour actually turned out to be my 2nd favorite ( behind SH2 )
#17Banana_ManaPosted 2/28/2013 5:57:41 AM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Hydro Thunder Hurricane.

a blast.

I agree. Love that game!

Need to play it more.
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
#18xcmon3yx2Posted 2/28/2013 6:21:41 AM
Bullet Witch
Dust an Elysian Tail
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/HakudoshiV77360
Let's Play, and Guides
#19SunDevil77Posted 2/28/2013 6:28:27 AM
I would say Deadly Premonition, but the past year has been quite kind to it.

So my choice is Xenoblade. One of the greatest games I have every played...yet so few people get to indulge. Nintendo of America...you make some truly odd decisions.
---
Royale with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
#20CairnsayPosted 2/28/2013 6:29:30 AM
I'd second Alpha Protocol, I do love Deus Ex: HR but I dont really count it as super under-rated, it reviewed well, I am not sure on the numbers but I am also fairly sure it sold well too.

Alpha Protocol was (in some aspects correctly) taken to task by reviewers, made no dent sales wise, yet its one of my favourites this gen.
---
GamerTag: Cairnsay
The Big 4: Batman: Arkham City, Far Cry 3, Mass Effect 3, Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim