This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RE4 or RE6

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. RE4 or RE6
3 years ago#21
Okay guys, I'm downloading 4. I've actually wanted to play this game for a long time so I hope it enjoy it. I should point out that I played the demo of 6 but not the full game. I also thought 5 was an underrated game. AI sorta sucked but it was a good game nonetheless.
3 years ago#22
if you liked re5 you will love re4.
MotiJr:Sony copied George Foreman grills with their playstation 3 design.
3 years ago#23
ValedictorianXD posted...

In all seriousness:

How much do you like Quick Time Events?

Moderately: RE4
You want to marry a quick time event: RE6

You want to punch a boulder with a quicktime event? RE5.
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned
3 years ago#24
RE4 is one of my favorite games of all time. RE6... is my least liked RE in a decade.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
3 years ago#25
Resident Evil 5 was basically RE4 with "real" HD graphics, an updated 3rd person shooter button layout and a horrible story. RE6 dumped the engine RE4 and 5 were on and gave us some fast paced horrible 3rd person aiming shooter that made no sense, had a whacked out story and confusing as hell button layout and hud.

Their's a reason why a 4 month old game is that was suppose to be AAA is on sale for $20, it's capcom's way of pushing out the units they expected but never sold to meet target sales, even if they lose money. RE6 wasn't horrible but it was just barely mediocre.
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
3 years ago#26
RE6 if you have a friend to play co-op with
RE4 if you don't have friends
I hate my username.
3 years ago#27
RE 4 if you have friends. RE 4 if you don't have friends. RE 4 if you only played through it 3 times in other forms. RE 6 if you played through all other Resident Evils multiple times.
3 years ago#28
RE4 is a defining game and generally one of the best games of it's generation. RE6 is a blast and worth buying as well. highly, and I mean highly, underrated.

By the way get the Gamecube or Wii version (the best) over the PS2 version if you can. Definitely avoid the atrocious PC version however.
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force
3 years ago#29
Picked up Resident Evil 6 at Gamestop for 20$ new the other day. Just Fyi. Might be worth getting it there.
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
3 years ago#30
Resident Evil 4 - Widely regarded as one of the best games ever made. A masterpiece IMO.

Resident Evil 6 - Arguably the worst in the entire main series as a Resident Evil game. But ignoring the RE name it would be classed as a poor game anyway. One of my personal biggest disappointments in over 20 years of gaming. Such a massive letdown.

(I'm a huge RE fan, been playing since 1996 when the original released and loved them all in the main series apart from 6 which really is crap)

So for me there is not even a contest Resident Evil 4 is awesome even today at it's age. Resident Evil 6 isn't a really really bad game but IMO it is certainly worse than average and I find it hard to recommend it to anybody.
PLAYING - DmC (PC), God of War: COO (PS3)
MOST WANTED - GTAV, Lightning Returns, Last of Us, Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, RE: Revelations
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. RE4 or RE6

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived