This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for a game

#11IloveElite(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 9:43:09 AM
youshallbeasgod posted...
How can someone dislike shooters, the pinnacle of gaming entertainment.

I find them dull and repetitive, I much prefer a game I can get really immersed in like an rpg.
But that said, if you like fps games, good, enjoy them :)
#12pakathecatPosted 2/28/2013 9:57:07 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
Paka, I've heard Divinity and Sacred 2 has many problems. Are they worth checking out? Also, is the first Sacred necessary?

I never played the first Sacred; the main story is very basic and I caught onto what was going on with the plot quickly.

Both games have some issues, Sacred 2 I'd say moreso on the glitches, but IMO both very well worth it. Make sure to get the DKS version of Divinity 2; it fixes various issues and, trying not to go into spoiler territory, but the ending is VERY unpopular without the expansion. I'm still working on the expansion, myself. Both games very funny at times and addictive.
#13pakathecatPosted 2/28/2013 10:02:42 AM
IloveElite posted...
youshallbeasgod posted...
How can someone dislike shooters, the pinnacle of gaming entertainment.

I find them dull and repetitive, I much prefer a game I can get really immersed in like an rpg.
But that said, if you like fps games, good, enjoy them :)

I don't like the FPS genre myself as a whole, with a couple exceptions: Borderlands and Far Cry 3. Borderlands is a hybrid but feels more like an RPG to me, very addictive and the loot is awesome. I'm not as crazy about 2, which seems more geared towards multiplayer, more difficult, and less good loot.
#14DarkSymbiotePosted 2/28/2013 10:10:47 AM
pakathecat posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
Paka, I've heard Divinity and Sacred 2 has many problems. Are they worth checking out? Also, is the first Sacred necessary?

I never played the first Sacred; the main story is very basic and I caught onto what was going on with the plot quickly.

Both games have some issues, Sacred 2 I'd say moreso on the glitches, but IMO both very well worth it. Make sure to get the DKS version of Divinity 2; it fixes various issues and, trying not to go into spoiler territory, but the ending is VERY unpopular without the expansion. I'm still working on the expansion, myself. Both games very funny at times and addictive.

Thanks!
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn