This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If You Love Beat-Em-Ups Give Phantom Breaker: BG a Try!

#1OMG_AIDSPosted 2/28/2013 9:25:16 PM
Man, I was not expecting this game to be such a fantastic beat-em-up when I booted up the trial. It has a surprisingly deep combat system, charming old school music and great animation/visuals.

Definitely give the game a shot!
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#2silverbulltPosted 2/28/2013 9:27:12 PM
OMG_AIDS posted...
Man, I was not expecting this game to be such a fantastic beat-em-up when I booted up the trial. It has a surprisingly deep combat system, charming old school music and great animation/visuals.

I saw that today, they should have release it 2 weeks from now though.

People are gonna be busy for a while...
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Wii U - SOLD
#3caffiend7Posted 2/28/2013 9:29:04 PM
Double Dragon Neon
#4TheBlueStigPosted 2/28/2013 9:32:43 PM
caffiend7 posted...
Double Dragon Neon

No....a million times no.

I think the person who set up the game speed must have been on downers, it plays at half speed compared to the original arcade game.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#5OMG_AIDS(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 9:43:46 PM
silverbullt posted...
OMG_AIDS posted...

I saw that today, they should have release it 2 weeks from now though.

People are gonna be busy for a while...

Yeah I figured it would get glossed over by most people. It's a shame to because it's really good, and only 800msps too.
---
#6GorillaInTubPosted 2/28/2013 9:50:52 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
caffiend7 posted...
Double Dragon Neon

I think the person who set up the game speed must have been on downers, it plays at half speed compared to the original arcade game.

A million times yes, yes, yes.

Double Dragon Neon kicks ass, especially playing with a friend.

And I remember playing the original arcade as well, in a Roller Skating rink. And the claw machine too, but I didn't win anything. Remember those change machines that gave you 4 quarters for a dollar? I once tried to outsmart the machine by ripping my dollar in half in an attempt to get 8 quarters.
---
i5 3570k@4.7GHz, Antec Kulher H2O 920, SLI EVGA GTX670's, GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H, 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Genesis, XFX Pro750W Core PSU
#7lolamericansPosted 2/28/2013 9:53:42 PM
im not a pedo
---
All that is necessary for Americans to triumph is for Asians to do nothing
#8OMG_AIDS(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 9:56:20 PM
GorillaInTub posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
caffiend7 posted...
Double Dragon Neon

And I remember playing the original arcade as well, in a Roller Skating rink. And the claw machine too, but I didn't win anything. Remember those change machines that gave you 4 quarters for a dollar? I once tried to outsmart the machine by ripping my dollar in half in an attempt to get 8 quarters.

I have to agree, when played with a friend Double Dragon Neon is really fun.
---
#9DoukouPosted 2/28/2013 10:01:38 PM
Sorry, characters look bad in my opinion.
---
Don't read this sig.
#10GorillaInTubPosted 2/28/2013 10:27:46 PM
OMG_AIDS posted...
GorillaInTub posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
caffiend7 posted...
Double Dragon Neon

I have to agree, when played with a friend Double Dragon Neon is really fun.

Agreed
---
i5 3570k@4.7GHz, Antec Kulher H2O 920, SLI EVGA GTX670's, GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3H, 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Genesis, XFX Pro750W Core PSU