This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If You Love Beat-Em-Ups Give Phantom Breaker: BG a Try!

#41Rome218Posted 3/1/2013 8:32:55 PM
Super Creatures posted...
Rome218 posted...
I think there was some confusion.

That's why it helps to actually read topics before replying to them.

Although, I do think the TC could have actually mentioned what BG stands for, instead of just assuming people would realize they were talking about the just released XBLA game.

I did read the post. I copied and pasted the game name into youtube, including the BG at the end.

I wasn't near my xbox.

It may help if you didn't come to false assumption.

Tell me what part I should have read.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
#42darkharePosted 3/1/2013 8:39:27 PM
ill give phantom breaker a look some other time, at the moment im saving my points for Darkstalker:Resurrection.
---
inner dialogue and actions, often contradict.
#43Wizzl241Posted 3/2/2013 8:14:00 AM
I bought and played through the first level with a friend last night, and I have to say that it's some of the most fun I've had with an Arcade game. Retro graphics, great animation, 8-bit style music, leveling up...what's not to love? Definitely worth every penny.
---
I like video games.
PSN Vita/XBL: Wizzl241
#44OMG_AIDS(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 11:03:46 AM
Wizzl241 posted...
I bought and played through the first level with a friend last night, and I have to say that it's some of the most fun I've had with an Arcade game. Retro graphics, great animation, 8-bit style music, leveling up...what's not to love? Definitely worth every penny.

Totally agree!
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#45Rome218Posted 3/2/2013 3:27:33 PM
Rome218 posted...
Super Creatures posted...
Rome218 posted...
I think there was some confusion.

That's why it helps to actually read topics before replying to them.

Although, I do think the TC could have actually mentioned what BG stands for, instead of just assuming people would realize they were talking about the just released XBLA game.

I did read the post. I copied and pasted the game name into youtube, including the BG at the end.

I wasn't near my xbox.

It may help if you didn't come to false assumption.

Tell me what part I should have read.

I wanted to repost this. It bumps the thread and I want to say yes, I know I forgot to put an a prior to false.

Seriously, Super Creatures. If you are going to go around telling people "It helps to read topics before replying to them".

Well reply to me. What did I not read?
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
#46GorillaInTubPosted 3/2/2013 4:17:49 PM
^ That's really bugging you, huh?
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#47Rome218Posted 3/2/2013 4:35:50 PM
GorillaInTub posted...
^ That's really bugging you, huh?

Yeah. It was very.. is pretentious the right word?

Whatever though. :P I won't make a big deal about it any more. I've made mistakes too, so it's not like I'm perfect.
---
#48Killah PriestPosted 3/2/2013 4:44:07 PM
The beat-em-up that just released on XBLA/PSN is based off a 2D fighter.

thats what you should have read first.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#49Rome218Posted 3/2/2013 7:14:15 PM
Killah Priest posted...
The beat-em-up that just released on XBLA/PSN is based off a 2D fighter.

thats what you should have read first.

Yeah I did read that. That's why there was some confusion when I entered the name of the game into youtube.

I was not 100% confident when I looked at the video that I was looking at the right game. That is why I said:

Unless I'm looking at the wrong game

---
#50Killah PriestPosted 3/2/2013 11:37:55 PM
He didn't have to be so hostile about it... but there shouldn't have been confusion after reading that because it says that its based off the 2D fighter so that right there should have let you know it was the wrong title.

I'm just answering your question tho, I wouldn't have been so hostile about it personally.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.