This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To the people who say Judgement will suck:

#21faris_ruhiPosted 3/1/2013 3:20:03 PM(edited)
Samman123 posted...
It's pretty obvious Judgement will get at least an 85% overall from all critics. So please stop trolling and play crappier games like Metal Gear Rising/Ni no Kuni/Dead Space 3.

http://www.gamerankings.com/ps3/998014-ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch/index.html - 86.49%

TC fails at his own logic.
---
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Going through backlog in order of release, Current game: Saints Row (360)
#22foodeater4Posted 3/1/2013 3:49:55 PM
darkhare posted...
Samman123 posted...
It's pretty obvious Judgement will get at least an 85% overall from all critics. So please stop trolling and play crappier games like Metal Gear Rising/Ni no Kuni/Dead Space 3.

the critics score should reflect the consumers purchase, the critics score should not be a attempt at influencing people to purchase.

Critics score always influence people. Thats the whole point. People read reviews for products and movies to get an idea if they want to spend money on it. Consumers generally are idiots so thats why you hope you can read an unbiased critic review instead of reviews from crazy people who will go online and rate games a 0 cause it has a bad ending or cause a mechanice was changed.
#23darkharePosted 3/1/2013 7:30:28 PM
foodeater4 posted...
darkhare posted...
Samman123 posted...

the critics score should reflect the consumers purchase, the critics score should not be a attempt at influencing people to purchase.

Critics score always influence people. Thats the whole point. People read reviews for products and movies to get an idea if they want to spend money on it. Consumers generally are idiots so thats why you hope you can read an unbiased critic review instead of reviews from crazy people who will go online and rate games a 0 cause it has a bad ending or cause a mechanice was changed.

i disagree, just like reporters it should be biased in its opinion. nowdays reviews are just a form of advertising.
---
inner dialogue and actions, often contradict.
#24CaIiber345Posted 3/1/2013 7:32:44 PM
Your response to the people who say Judgement will suck is duelly noted.

What is your response to the people who just don't give a rat's ass about yet another Gears of War game?
---
Every time I post, a Mud Crab eats some bandwidth.
Hail HYDRA!
#25Perfect LightPosted 3/1/2013 8:14:48 PM
I'm noticing a trend with those scores.

Down.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds