This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you're keeping an eye on for the sale?

#1horror_spookyPosted 3/1/2013 12:42:58 PM
These are the ones I'm considering:

El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
Mortal Kombat
Portal 2
Sid Meier's Civilization: Revolution
Street Fighter X Tekken
Virtua Fighter 5

If any of them are $10 or less, I'll jump on it (I know El Shaddai is already available for $3 but can't decide if I downloaded it if I'd even have time to play it, so waiting to see how many other games I download first)

so far I've picked up Halo Wars and that's it. Considered getting Code Veronica, but I've beaten it like three times on other systems and I'd only be doing it for achievements.
---
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com
#2RycerXPosted 3/1/2013 12:43:42 PM
You're better off with VF5 Final Showdown, it'll be on sale for five bucks next week.
#3stawg007Posted 3/1/2013 12:56:14 PM
Got CVX

Might get MGS HD if it's cheap since I'm desperate to play mgs2 and 3 again and it's still pretty expensive at retail
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#4SunDevil77Posted 3/1/2013 1:08:05 PM
Don't get Street Fighter X Tekken....
Please, horror, please.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#5JenniferTatePosted 3/1/2013 1:08:42 PM
SFxTekken, it's pretty much my reason for existing.
---
"Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer." - Scott Stratten
#6TheSnypahvol2Posted 3/1/2013 1:13:16 PM
Curious on the fighting games....I want to get one but I'm not sure which would be the best for me. I might just wait for Darkstalkers Resurrection in a couple weeks.

I'll probably get MGS 2/3...maybe Peace Walker. That collection is actually pretty hard to find in retail stores in my area.

I picked up CoD4 today....looking forward to playing it. Used to love it when it was new. Thinking of grabbing MW2 also.
#7horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 1:14:56 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Please, horror, please.

Well, if it's on sale cheap enough I will. I hugely disagree with the on disc DLC nonsense, which is what kept me from buying it at full price.
---
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com
#8RycerXPosted 3/1/2013 1:18:17 PM(edited)
TheSnypahvol2 posted...
Curious on the fighting games....I want to get one but I'm not sure which would be the best for me. I might just wait for Darkstalkers Resurrection in a couple weeks.

Well there's no reason not to own SSFIVAE, so get that if you don't have it already. I don't know who they expect to buy the vanilla version.
#9DzxSaintsPosted 3/1/2013 1:18:44 PM
Any word on a Dishonored sale?
---
Xbox GT: lGunterl
MLB - NY Mets, NBA - Brooklyn Nets, NFL - Dallas Cowboys
#10SunDevil77Posted 3/1/2013 1:33:56 PM
Quote:SunDevil77 posted...
Please, horror, please.

Well, if it's on sale cheap enough I will. I hugely disagree with the on disc DLC nonsense, which is what kept me from buying it at full price.

@horror_spooky
Not just that, it's just a bad fighting game...IMO, at least. That gem bulls*** ruined a lot of it.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson