This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wait, there is a Rambo game being made?!

#1NYEMPosted 3/1/2013 1:45:20 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/rambo-game-will-use-movie-voice-tracks-6404691?

You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best.
---
Militant #3: sarcastically, I'm in charge.
#2nothingbeastPosted 3/1/2013 1:52:13 PM
Already had one on the NES.

Killed a lot of snakes and giant bugs........ and that's about all I did.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#3DonomegaPosted 3/1/2013 1:52:45 PM
I like Rambo, hope it'll be good. But that's like wishing for a million dollars and getting it lol

Wait a tick!
"Upcoming action game to feature original voice work from Sylvester Stallone and Richard Crenna."

How? Richard Crenna is dead
---
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
Ah video games; were a guy wearing Pepsi cans and a welders mask can't be killed by normal bullets.
#4SqawksPosted 3/1/2013 1:56:15 PM(edited)
Donomega posted...
I like Rambo, hope it'll be good. But that's like wishing for a million dollars and getting it lol

Wait a tick!
"Upcoming action game to feature original voice work from Sylvester Stallone and Richard Crenna."

They'll be using their lines from the movies to make it feel like Rambo.

---
The official Howard the Duck of the MvC3 board!
#5Optimus_ConvoyPosted 3/1/2013 1:56:54 PM(edited)
I'd rather have a game based on the "Escape from" series honestly. Snake Pliskin?
HELL YEAH!
A "Big Trouble"(in little China) based game could be sweet as well.

“When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." - Jack Burton
---
Yeah, I bet you do a number.. In your tights.. on Broadway, Which is where you moved to, after you left Texas Chainsaw Mascara. where you're from -Master Shake
#6nothingbeastPosted 3/1/2013 1:57:55 PM
Sqawks posted...
Donomega posted...

Wait a tick!

They'll be using their lines from the movies to make it feel like Rambo.

"I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "With what? I can't find your ******' legs! I can't find your legs!"

GOTY right FREAKIN' there!!!!
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#7ATrueFinalPosted 3/1/2013 2:06:20 PM
Optimus_Convoy posted...
I'd rather have a game based on the "Escape from" series honestly. Snake Pliskin?
HELL YEAH!
A "Big Trouble"(in little China) based game could be sweet as well.

“When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." - Jack Burton

I read that with a straight face before getting to the end where I lol'd hard.
#8NYEM(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 9:11:17 AM
Teasle: Are you telling me that 200 of our men against your boy is a no-win situation for us?
Trautman: You send that many, don't forget one thing.
Teasle: What?
Trautman: A good supply of body bags.
---
#9baueris24Posted 3/5/2013 11:05:30 AM
I just went to the page for this game on this site and it says the release date is May 3, 2013 but it says Europe. Isn't this coming out in the US?
#10NYEM(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 11:28:19 AM
It should be, Gamespot did an article on it and they usually don't do that on games that aren't coming to the US.
---