This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why is there more hate for video games then love

#11Dragon NexusPosted 3/1/2013 8:51:35 PM
Either people enjoy a good complain session (and honestly who doesn't? It's very cathartic), or people complain out of a desire to see things improve.

I love games and I want the best to come out of gaming. I don't want laziness and mediocrity, I want to see developers really use their imagination and talents to create something amazing.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#12CaIiber345Posted 3/1/2013 9:08:01 PM
somebody336 posted...
Thats what the internet was made for. Unstoppable whining and cat videos.

Agreed.

The whining needs to go.

The cat videos can stay.
---
Every time I post, a Mud Crab eats some bandwidth.
Hail HYDRA!
#13HawkerHurricanePosted 3/1/2013 9:10:48 PM
The cat videos can stay.

No, they definitely need to go.
---
Political correctness is fascism with manners.
#14scoobydoobydontPosted 3/2/2013 2:59:11 AM
Video games suck, that's why. They're for nerds.
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
#15oasisbeyondPosted 3/2/2013 4:38:34 AM
It's the way it is... It's like sports, people say they love it, but all they do is bash players from other teams or bash the teams. kinda like people who Bash C.Ronaldo vs Messi... Why not enjoy them both? They are both amazing.

It's like people need to bash something to raise something they enjoy? Oh, Forza sucks!!! GT destroys it. Tomb Raider sucks!!! It's a copy of UC... Ni no Kun sucks!!! Looks like a kids game!

As a gamer you need to be open minded. You're not gonna enjoy every game ever made, we all like different things in life. Just, no need to bash something to put up something you enjoy.