This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Got money, but no games to spend it on.

#1runner5676Posted 3/1/2013 9:35:05 PM
What is going on? I've got a bunch of cash saved up because there aren't any games out worth my time.

I've bought 2 games in the last 2 years. Skyrim and Far Cry 3.

Surely there must be something! If anyone has any suggestions based on my last two choices I'd be really grateful.
---
Beth fanboy logic: "This rat poison comes in a bigger container than this champagne, so clearly it's the better value." Duckyhunter
#2CaIiber345Posted 3/1/2013 9:39:01 PM
This isn't a bad thing.

I used to buy something new every Tuesday, and often bought crap in between too.

I don't have most of those games anymore. I whittled my backlog down a bit. I don't jump on every new title that releases. I'm spending more times with the games I already own, rather than buying just to buy and getting rid of those games without playing much of them.

As of right now, the next game I'm going to buy is GTA V. And that's despite March having some really good looking titles.
---
Every time I post, a Mud Crab eats some bandwidth.
Hail HYDRA!
#3nintendo3000Posted 3/1/2013 9:39:07 PM
Theres tons of games to buy off of the XBLA.
---
Metroid Prime 4 needs to happen!!!
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!
#4runner5676(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 9:41:23 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
This isn't a bad thing.

I used to buy something new every Tuesday, and often bought crap in between too.

I don't have most of those games anymore. I whittled my backlog down a bit. I don't jump on every new title that releases. I'm spending more times with the games I already own, rather than buying just to buy and getting rid of those games without playing much of them.

As of right now, the next game I'm going to buy is GTA V. And that's despite March having some really good looking titles.

I'm in pretty much exactly the same boat as you.

Next definite on my list is GTA V, but that's been delayed til what, September and I have money to burn in the meantime.
---
Beth fanboy logic: "This rat poison comes in a bigger container than this champagne, so clearly it's the better value." Duckyhunter
#5SunDevil77Posted 3/1/2013 9:43:16 PM
Halo 4.
Darksiders 2.
Max Payne 3.
Dark Souls.
XCOM.
Borderlands 2.
Trasformers Fall of Cybertron
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#6SparkItUpPosted 3/1/2013 9:46:43 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Halo 4.
Darksiders 2.
Max Payne 3.
Dark Souls.
XCOM.
Borderlands 2.

Definitely recommend Xcom, Darksiders 2 & Dark Souls...
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#7JascoDPosted 3/1/2013 9:48:45 PM
TC, I don't understand. Do you enjoy the games you already own and play or you want something new but don't have a clue about what to buy?
---
Itchy Tasty!
#8runner5676(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 10:33:31 PM
JascoD posted...
TC, I don't understand. Do you enjoy the games you already own and play or you want something new but don't have a clue about what to buy?

Both actually. I do enjoy the games I already have, but I really want some new stuff and have no clue what to get.
---
#9runner5676(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 10:34:21 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Halo 4.
Darksiders 2.
Max Payne 3.
Dark Souls.
XCOM.
Borderlands 2.

Thanks for those suggestions. I forgot to mention that I also got Borderlands 2. Dark souls looks pretty interesting, I might go with that or maybe Dragon's Dogma.
---
#10nintendo3000Posted 3/1/2013 10:39:12 PM
runner5676 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Halo 4.
Darksiders 2.
Max Payne 3.
Dark Souls.
XCOM.
Borderlands 2.

Thanks for those suggestions. I forgot to mention that I also got Borderlands 2. Dark souls looks pretty interesting, I might go with that or maybe Dragon's Dogma.

Wait for Dark Arisen.
---
Metroid Prime 4 needs to happen!!!
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!