This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

question about this headset...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. question about this headset...
3 years ago#11
staticxtreme5 posted...
Yes, I use HDMI to my TV however some of my TV ports are broken. I don't have any time of working audio out on the TV. I have to route sound to a sound bar. I need to get a new TV, but the picture still works fine so it hasn't been a priority...

The above description is how you will likely set it up. It looks like a lot of wires but it's not. You'll ignore the RCA adapter if you use the DSS box.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
3 years ago#12
Cool, thanks for the info. Do you happen to know how long of a cord I can expect with these type headsets? 10-12 foot or more than that?
3 years ago#13
staticxtreme5 posted...
Cool, thanks for the info. Do you happen to know how long of a cord I can expect with these type headsets? 10-12 foot or more than that?

16 feet.
3 years ago#14
Nice. That will be plenty then. Thanks again for the answers!
3 years ago#15
Calling Dr. CapwnD, Dr. CapwnD
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
3 years ago#16
RedFive3 posted...
Calling Dr. CapwnD, Dr. CapwnD

When the TC comes back in three months wanting a better set up that's when the Senns/Mixamp/DSS combo can be explained.
3 years ago#17
^ lol!

That's a descent setup but one thing though... you wont' need the adapter if you have a slim. The slim has tosllink optical out so you don't need the adapter.

And that unit should come with the toslnik cable.

Actually what I use now is that Dss (actually I use the DSS2) along with the mixamp, and the Sennheiser PC360.
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. question about this headset...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived