This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is "The Darkness" worth it?

#21iamjosh308Posted 3/2/2013 10:58:46 PM
Ginsu Victim posted...
iamjosh308 posted...
Obviously its not fun if you're terrible at playing games.

Standard troll response. "There's nothing wrong with game x, you just suck at it."

If he's getting lost, can't see in a game where it brightens up dark areas and dies constantly in a game like the the darkness then he obviously doesn't have credible opinions on games lol
---
*wipes brown*
#22Rome218Posted 3/2/2013 11:31:20 PM
For the price it is now, I would get it.

I paid 60 dollars and played it twice, and never had any interest to go back to it.

Overall a solid FPS game that is worth playing through once. The novelty of executing enemies at close range is pretty cool to me.

I remember the messageboards at the time. There were some people who actually sat and watched some corny movie with his girlfriend, lol. I just rolled my eyes as they kept talking about her. It made me feel sad for them.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
#23TheRobPosted 3/3/2013 1:11:04 AM
Fantastic game in my opinion. Once I started it kind of just sucked me in and I love pretty much everything about it. It was actually hard to enjoy the sequel because I enjoyed the first one so much and was hoping for something more similar but better. Totally worth $5.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#24JenniferTatePosted 3/3/2013 3:10:25 AM
Choir_of_Wolves posted...
Mike Patton.

Can you feel it ,see it, hear it today? If you can't, then it doesn't matter anyway.
---
"Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer." - Scott Stratten