This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Are you getting Gears of War: Judgement ?

#11Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 2:32:27 AM
Rome218 posted...
I'm undecided. I love the 4 player co-op campaigns, but nothing else interests me. I have 10 dollars paid off on it, but I may move it over towards something else.

Why not borderlands 2 or something else...
u dont have to get it if u feel that way
#12gamenerd74Posted 3/3/2013 2:35:08 AM
nope getting monster hunter 3u !!! instead
#13Rome218Posted 3/3/2013 2:36:53 AM
Jx1010 posted...
Rome218 posted...
I'm undecided. I love the 4 player co-op campaigns, but nothing else interests me. I have 10 dollars paid off on it, but I may move it over towards something else.

Why not borderlands 2 or something else...
u dont have to get it if u feel that way

Yeah Borderlands 2 was a good game. I like 4 player co op games in general.

For Gears, I guess I love games with gore in them. =) Some of my favorite moments in Gears of War 3, playing co-op campaign, were getting everyone together to do all the new executions with each weapon. It was fun!

Borderlands started off really addictive on it's first play through. Then the duping began, and I loved having all the best stuff. Then every game I went to, everyone had all the best stuff too.

Gears of War co-op is always fun. I like co-op games a lot though.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
#14drdweebPosted 3/3/2013 8:57:21 AM
Yes, I love all shooters. I can not help myself, I love to shoot and kill all things.
#15ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 3/3/2013 8:58:49 AM
no. got burned out on the series half-way through 3
---
http://www.youtube.com/ALMIGHTYCHEEKS
#16Reel_Big_MikePosted 3/3/2013 8:58:53 AM
Absolutely. Love the Gears of War series. I fully expect to not like it as much as Gears of War 1-3, but that doesn't mean it can't still be a good game.