This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You can have any game ever made on your 360...

#1CaIiber345Posted 3/3/2013 2:25:22 AM
What one game would you choose?

It would be the original version, and an enhanced/HD/modernized/whatever version. It doesn't matter what generation or console it originally appeared/appears on.

I'm having a really tough time deciding on just one game...

Maybe next time I should be able to answer my own damn question before starting a topic...

But I keep thinking of Shadow of the Colossus...

(I don't own a PS3 for the updated version of SotC...)
---
I only go to Solstheim to get things done. Manly things. Like ripping Netches apart with my bare hands, or pummeling snide Dark Elves into Flin.
Hail HYDRA!
#2GuideToTheDarkPosted 3/3/2013 2:26:43 AM
This isn't Sophie's choice, this is her nightmare.
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
#3JenniferTatePosted 3/3/2013 2:29:20 AM
The original Buffy the Vampire Slayer game for Xbox, reworked with Uncharted style attention to detail HD and physics. Packed with an HD Chaos Bleeds on the disc since I'm dreaming.
---
"Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer." - Scott Stratten
#4CaIiber345(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 2:39:21 AM
AlkalineKitten posted...
The original Buffy the Vampire Slayer game for Xbox, reworked with Uncharted style attention to detail HD and physics. Packed with an HD Chaos Bleeds on the disc since I'm dreaming.

Awesome. I never got to play Buffy, sadly. :(
---
I only go to Solstheim to get things done. Manly things. Like ripping Netches apart with my bare hands, or pummeling snide Dark Elves into Flin.
Hail HYDRA!
#5HeLeehamPosted 3/3/2013 3:13:24 AM
Shenmue.
#6DarthJasonGPosted 3/3/2013 3:17:17 AM
Panzer Dragon Saga. I know Sega lost the source code (how the hell does that happen), but I will always have that dream which will never come true.
---
You don't know the power of the dark side. gamer tag DarthJasonJG
#7elconoMPosted 3/3/2013 3:17:39 AM
Pot Farm
---
Pokedex complete, after Meloetta & transfers; active in Borderlands 1/2 - Prefer to trade over xbL
#8DrFeelgood1984Posted 3/3/2013 3:27:55 AM
A Link to the Past 3D HD remake.
#9TheUndeadCrowPosted 3/3/2013 3:40:39 AM
Probably not the most original but I think I'd have to say LoZ OoT or MM with current gen graphics. And Link better look more like he does in Twilight Princess. Those games would be so stunning with today's graphics. Remove redeads though, lol jk.
#10sauruschamp1Posted 3/3/2013 3:50:05 AM
Chrono Trigger
---
Xbox GT: Zarosian Steam GT: Zarosio
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde