This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what do u think the new xbox will have

#1shads3055Posted 3/3/2013 8:48:00 AM
I have been a ps3 person since launch but now that I got a new computer with windows 8 im think this holiday season to get xbox over ps4

do u think the games will be good and its worth getting over ps4 I am kind of thinking so because I like windows 8. I hope the new xbox has windows stuff in it. I see it has some stuff on my new computer.

im excited its going to come out this holiday season
#2axelfooley2k5Posted 3/3/2013 8:49:25 AM
if ps4 is a powerhouse and 720 is forced kenect

ill go with ps4
---
Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, mannn
#3PStrifePosted 3/3/2013 8:51:26 AM
I don't know, who will have more BS digital locks to delay you from playing your game? DRM on consoles is like the worst thing ever.
#4jamtoast44Posted 3/3/2013 8:51:37 AM
shads3055 posted...
I have been a ps3 person since launch but now that I got a new computer with windows 8 im think this holiday season to get xbox over ps4

do u think the games will be good and its worth getting over ps4 I am kind of thinking so because I like windows 8. I hope the new xbox has windows stuff in it. I see it has some stuff on my new computer.

im excited its going to come out this holiday season

No official date.....and Xbox is seperate from pc gaming
---
xbox- xJamToastx
psn-flashthebloody
#5CyricsServantPosted 3/3/2013 8:54:08 AM(edited)
shads3055 posted...
do u think the games will be good and its worth getting over ps4

I think the games will be good, yeah, but that the PS4 will ultimately get the better exclusives. I actually think MS is going to be less ambitious about getting worthwhile exclusives next gen, focusing more on timed exclusivity, but I could be wrong.

I am kind of thinking so because I like windows 8.

I'm interested to see what they do with it. So long as MS doesn't block new games or change the controller too much (besides the d-pad), I should be happy. Built in Kinect would be a negative though.
#6shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 11:40:43 AM
motion gaming is only for kids and dumb games so I don't see that part of xbox being an issues games will still have a controller.
#7SunDevil77Posted 3/3/2013 11:44:53 AM
No one likes you, shads.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#8shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 12:25:14 PM
No one likes u either