This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fallout 3 hmmm.

#1sineater912Posted 3/3/2013 5:46:34 PM
Should I get this game I hear its amazing. I did really enjoy Skyrim. Does this game have fast travel? And is there a great story to this game?
---
snake beater
#2glassghost0Posted 3/3/2013 5:48:18 PM
Buy it now
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#3Milwaukee_RushPosted 3/3/2013 5:48:59 PM
there is fast travel and the story is great, plus there is DLC that adds to the main story. Buy it, but i'd look for a game of the year edition if there is one.
---
HC HQ all day! Forget the explosives, use a real gun.
#4PennyRacerPosted 3/3/2013 5:50:23 PM
Just buy it now my good sir
---
(\__/)
(='.'=) The white rabbit is always watching..........
#5glassghost0Posted 3/3/2013 5:50:40 PM
Milwaukee_Rush posted...
there is fast travel and the story is great, plus there is DLC that adds to the main story. Buy it, but i'd look for a game of the year edition if there is one.

>If there is one

-_-
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#6JenniferTatePosted 3/3/2013 5:51:27 PM(edited)
I borrowed it as one of the first games with my 360, but never wrapped it. Now at $5 I'm tempted to start from scratch.
---
"Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer." - Scott Stratten
#7SunDevil77Posted 3/3/2013 5:51:48 PM
Shoulda got New Vegas ;)
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#8JenniferTatePosted 3/3/2013 5:53:07 PM
I keep hearing horror stories about NV. Of course, forums, vocal minority...
---
"Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer." - Scott Stratten
#9Milwaukee_RushPosted 3/3/2013 5:53:16 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Milwaukee_Rush posted...

>If there is one

-_-

Didn want to say there was if there wasn't, false advertising.
---
HC HQ all day! Forget the explosives, use a real gun.
#10NakedSnake1986Posted 3/3/2013 5:53:40 PM
the doc for fallout 3 were short and very average. the only one worth playing was point lookout.

the main fallout 3 game with all side quests will take you about 60 to 70 hours. The game is fantastic and is the only RPG game I've played.

if you really want to have an easier time playing from the start, watch a YouTube video to find how to get to the Lincoln memorial and steal the Lincoln Repeater. It's the best gun in the whole game and dlc expect for the alien blaster.
---
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile