This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think Bioshock is the most underrated gem of this generation.

#1PCmonkey101Posted 3/4/2013 12:52:50 AM
I feel everyone appreciates massive RPG games like Skyrim or Mass Effect or huuuge multiplayer games like Call of Duty and World of Warcraft.

Few people pay attention to stuff like Bioshock or portal, half life, etc.
#2sockesockePosted 3/4/2013 12:54:19 AM
i disagree, it gets a lot of praise.
---
MotiJr:Sony copied George Foreman grills with their playstation 3 design.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#3JenniferTatePosted 3/4/2013 12:59:42 AM
Underrated? I don't know about that.
---
"Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer." - Scott Stratten
#4HawkerHurricanePosted 3/4/2013 12:59:49 AM
Bioshock or portal, half life

All three of those are some of the most beloved games of all time.
---
Political correctness is fascism with manners.
#5glassghost0Posted 3/4/2013 1:01:25 AM
The game that has been said to be THE game of this generation is underrated?

ok....
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#6Robin_MaskPosted 3/4/2013 1:03:02 AM
It's going to be 6 years since the original game, everyone gets hyped up for new games, it's only natural. I said Metal Gear Solid 4 is my game for this generation, but with Ground Zeroes and MGS5 on the way, it might change.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#7PokenubPosted 3/4/2013 1:05:09 AM
PCmonkey101 posted...
I feel everyone appreciates massive RPG games like Skyrim or Mass Effect or huuuge multiplayer games like Call of Duty and World of Warcraft.

Few people pay attention to stuff like Bioshock or portal, half life, etc.

Uhm, is this a troll topic? You have half life fans who jump and drool at the thought of HL2 Ep 3, you have a meme created from portal and Bioshock, has been described as the spiritual successor to System Shock 2, which in my opinion is a little over the top as SS2 was actually scary, where as Bioshock was more creepy.

In either case, I feel Bioshock is a great game, but in no way an under-rated gem.
---
XBOX 360 GT: Invghost
Games I am looking forward to: Super Motherload, Mewgenics.
#8JDGfootmanPosted 3/4/2013 1:10:03 AM
To each his own I would call it the most overrated. Some gaming media outlets have it in the top 20 games of all time.
#9SocratoPosted 3/4/2013 1:15:57 AM
Bioshock was actually very highly rated and applauded and in my opinion it is not anything that special. It's a fairly generic tedious shooter.
#10PCmonkey101(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 1:21:39 AM
Socrato posted...
Bioshock was actually very highly rated and applauded and in my opinion it is not anything that special. It's a fairly generic tedious shooter.

ok what exactly was generic? and what was tedious?

The only thing in the game that can get tedious is the hacking, and that is optional.