This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

These sales... mean

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. These sales... mean
2 years ago#11
pothocket posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
oasisbeyond posted...
In 6 or 7 years MS never made sales like this with Xboxlive...

Except for every year....

I haven't seen them offer hit retail games for $5 before.

They've been dropping games & DLC down to $5 or less in the Sales & Specials + app every week for the last year, there's always been a Christmas sale every year, and an after Christmas sale too.

That means this sale has NOTHING to do with M$ dropping 360 BC on the 720.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
(message deleted)
2 years ago#13
TheBlueStig posted...
pothocket posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
oasisbeyond posted...

Except for every year....

I haven't seen them offer hit retail games for $5 before.

M$

You.....
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
2 years ago#14
Yeah they are warming us up for the days when every game stays priced at $60 for 3-4 years before price drops happen unlike now where retailer and used game competition keeps games going on sale within a few months in many cases.
2 years ago#15
So I have a feeling this is because they will announce the 720 soon and a new Xboxlive service. So these games will not work on the new console and if your 360 breaks you will never have a chance to replay them ever again... That's my gut.

Of course it's your gut reaction. We can tell you didn't put any thought into it.
---
Psalm 137:9 Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. These sales... mean

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived